💥💔💥Chapter 2💥💔💥

As the alpha made his way through the town he watched as the omega squirmed. The omega tried to hid his face in the alpha's bare chest as he felt embarrassed that so many more eyes seemed to flock to him. The alpha rolled his eyes and covered the omega, not looking at the omega's thankful gaze. "A-alpha...W-what's your n-name?"

The alpha didn't even make eye-contact with the omega, instead he stared forward as he responded. "Katsuki Bakugou."

"Ka- Ka- Kat- Kaa-" The omega tried so hard yet, he couldn't say it. "I'll call you Kaachan!" The omega said with a genuine smile.

The alpha rolled his eyes. "Tch. If you call me 'kaachan'" The alpha repeated his new name. "Then I get to call you Deku." The omega didn't respond as his body went cold. "Oi?" The alpha looked down to the omega. If it wasn't for the injuries the omega had sustained from gods knows where the alpha wouldn't have worried but the alpha's pace quickened as he made his way towards the castle hoping... that the omega was going to be okay.

----

He didn't take any time to speak to his parents, nor his personal knights. Instead he ran into the royal recovery room, which was usually only used for his parents, his personal knights, and himself. But in this instance he really wanted to know that the omega was being properly treated. Once the woman who looked much like her grandma at her age looked towards him her expressions fell. "What happened to the omega?!" She motioned for her grandmother, also known as Recovery girl to help her.

The alpha didn't respond as he set the omega down onto the hospital bed. It was when he really took in the omega's condition. The green haired boy had bruises and cuts littering his soft pale skin but his beautiful skin couldn't be seen under all the red blood stains. The omega's long white shirt, which only covered what was necessary was ripped at different places, and the poor omega's feet were not only dirty but bruised and cut.

'What the h--- did this omega go through?' He thought as he was pushed out of the room. He stared at the door like a lost puppy would when it's owner left home. He didn't know what else to do except wait for any news the doctors could give him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ochaco Uraraka walked down the hallway with her mate beside her. Her dressing made it seem like she was of higher rank than she was, but it was necessary for her to wear this kind of dressing when you were to meet another king from a different kingdom. Her mate, Tenya Iida, was wearing his knight suit that seemed to gleam. She smiled to her mate, but that smile quickly disappeared as soon as she saw the Prince. He was sitting in a waiting chair, grabbing at his hair. The brown-haired omega and her mate ran towards the prince, but her footsteps quickly stopped as she recognized the scent of a friend. She sat outside the door, smiling and sitting there. "Uraraka?" Iida questioned.

"He's in there!" She smiled towards her mate for a split second before her gaze returned towards the door.

The alpha's instincts kicked in. "Who?" He asked in a voice unfamiliar to his usual one.

Before the brown haired omega could answer the door opened. The prince stood up and looked to the doctor. "I-I can't do anything. He won't let me." She whispered in frustration. The omega knew what that meant. She ran inside and was greeted by the oh so familiar face of her friend and savior. If not for him she'd be classified as a used omega, and probably wouldn't have the life she had been blessed with.

"IZUKU!" She ran over smiling.

The green-haired omega's eyes met with Ochaco's... this made the green-haired omega's panic grew ten-fold. "G-get away." He howled as he backed up. Ochaco Uraraka reminded of everything he didn't have.. Happiness, love, and freedom. He had sacrificed it for other omega's like her. He stood up, before falling back down. It was then that he realized... he was under the influence of a mating drug. He looked around and began crawling away from everyone in the room.

"But Izuku we're only trying to help." The brown haired omega walked towards him.

He yelped. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" The screams of the green-haired omega didn't go deaf to the alpha's ear, they quickly ran in to assist the omegas'. Iida ran in front of his omega holding her in a protective hold. While Katsuki looked towards the shaking Omega. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" He screamed as he tried to shield himself from the alpha's in the room.

The alpha walked closer to the omega. "OMEGA" He yelled knowing the only way he could get the omega to calm down was to make him submit. "STOP!" He ordered.

The omega's movements stopped as commanded. The doctors took this opportunity to place him on the hospital bed and finish up their work. The doctors thanked the prince for his help, as they left the omega alone. The alpha sat in a seat not far from the omega. The omega cries eventually stopped as he fell asleep. Not long after the alpha was finally beginning to fall into a deep sleep.

The omega sat up, tears streaming down his face.