💥💔💥Chapter 8💥💔💥

Izuku skipped in front of Katsuki as he looked around the market. He was desperate for new clothing, sweets, a sword.... and something Katsuki had mentioned... suppressants. Katsuki on the other hand looked around for a mating gift for the omega's parents. He needed to impress them... yet nothing called out to him.

Izuku stopped moving as he looked towards an object, he smiled and walked towards it. "Mother loved these." He stated before grabbing the beads. He giggled as he stared intently at them. "This is exactly what she gave me before she left... she told me 'this will protect you. As long as you wear them... nothing bad will happen.'" He sighed. "Guess I should of kept them." Katsuki looked at the piece of Jewelry smiling as well. 

"I have one almost exactly like it." 

Izuku smiled. "That's so cool Kaachan!!!" He said with the biggest grin ever. Katsuki looked towards the salesperson motioning that he wanted to of the beads. The salesperson wrapped the jewelry up as Izuku ran towards the next stand. Katsuki laughed as the omega's eyes sparkled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku carried his load on his back while Katsuki spoke to Kirishima. Denki and Urarka ran towards Izuku. "IZUKU!!!" They yelled while smiling, Denki whispered into the omega's ear. "Keigo's here!" Izuku grinned while he jumped towards his bedroom door. 

"Tell him to meet us in the Library!" He smiled. The other two omegas nodded as they ran towards Keigo's location. 

Izuku skipped over to the library as his friends sat around a table. Keigo ran towards Izuku tears streamed down his face. "ZUKU!!!" He yelled as he took his smaller friend into a hug. "A-are you okay? What did they do?!" He questioned while the other too gave soft smiles to the smallest omega. 

"I'm fine now okay Keigo." The omega said not wanting to ruin the good atmosphere with more stories about his time as their toy. 

He sat at the table with the other omegas a smile on his face as they spoke about minor topics... that was. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" Izuku and Keigo yelled as the other two smiled proudly. 

"DID YOU TWO PLAN ON BEING PREGNANT TOGETHER?!" The two nonpregnant omega's yelled. 

The two shrugged. "Not really." 

Izuku rolled his eyes while he smiled. "Well congrats you two!" He smiled. 

Keigo grinned towards the omega. "SOOoooo you and the prince?" Keigo said with a smirk. 

"N-No!!! I... he hasn't touch me in that way." Izuku said with a small smile against his face. 

Keigo looked surprised. "WOw." 

Keigo frowned and crossed his hands. "I kind of wanted to see what your pups would look like Zuku."

Izuku stiffened, remembering the pup he had so dearly loved. He shook away the thought as his vision blurred. "I-I think I'm going to head to bed." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku walked into Katsuki's room, where he was required to sleep in before he realized Katsuki wasn't within the room. His omega growled as Izuku threw open the door and stomped towards Katsuki's office. 

He tossed open the door and glared towards the alpha. Kirishima looked between the two. "Should I leave?" He asked trying to suppress his laughter. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "We'll continue our meeting in the morning." Katsuki said as Kirishima left the room. 

Izuku purred as he walked towards Katsuki. "Why weren't you in our room Kaachan?" The omega questioned. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes as he lifted the omega up. "I had to discuss my coronation with some people." He groaned. "It's boring." 

Izuku giggled as the alpha carried him to their room. "Don't you think it's weird we share a room?" Izuku questioned the taller. 

"Not really, after all you are kind of like my... my fiance." The alpha said with a grin. 

Izuku turned bright red as he hid his face in the crook of Katsuki's neck, Izuku nuzzled the alpha's neck as the smell was something his nose found relaxing. He purred and nuzzled Katsuki's neck more. 

"Alpha." He whispered without a stutter. 

Katsuki looked to the omega with curious eyes. "Yes Deku?" 

"Alpha~" Izuku repeated. 

Katsuki looked deeply at the omega as a wave of pheromones hit him. Katsuki's eyes widened as he ran to his room ignoring the omega as he tried to entice the alpha holding him. 

Katsuki pulled the omega into his room. Izuku smiled and purred. "Alpha?" He questioned. 

Katsuki had his hand against his nose. He obviously didn't think this through. Izuku walked over towards his bed, and covered himself with 2 blankets. "I-Is this better for you Kaachan?" Katsuki looked towards the omega with a curious eye. "Y-you seem uncomfortable with my scent." 

"THATS NOT...it." Katsuki took a deep breath of his pheromones'. "You smell.... good." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~