💥💔💥Chapter 12💥💔💥

Katsuki looked over to the two and groaned. "I thought I told my mom not to invite you and him after the last "party" you came to." 

Izuku felt sick to his stomach as Katsuki made small talk with them.

Shigaraki smiled to Izuku. "Where did you get him?" 

Izuku shook underneath the alpha's gaze. Katsuki growled before holding Izuku. "He's mine." Izuku couldn't breath by then, his heart was beating too quickly and it seemed like the oxygen he needed to live was escaping his lungs. 

Across the distance Shinso, Denki, Ocacho, and Keigo noticed Izuku's scared posture. They picked up their pace and grabbed the omega. "Um... Prince Bakugou we're going to go outside with Izuku..." Katsuki nodded while he continued his glare war with the two other princes. 

Once Izuku was outside he fell to his knees, tears fell from his emerald green eyes and his panicked screams could be heard from a mile away. Izuku cried until he choked on his own tears and consequently vomited. After he vomited he glanced up and decided he was going to run. Keigo could see the thought come to Izuku's head and held Izuku in place as the boy tried to run, Denki looked to his mate as Ocacho looked for Kirishima and Mina.

Soon his words became audible to the ears of his friends. "I... I can't stay here. They'll take me back. I need... I need to go... I need to run. Let me go. LET ME GO!" 

"Izuku calm down!" Keigo yelled, hugging his friend. Kirishima ran out with Mina and began running towards Izuku.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down!" Kirishima yelled. Izuku's body slackened, his breathing became normal and slowed down. He glared at the alpha. "Sorry Izuku... I had to."

Izuku didn't look to anyone in the group. "Are you going to release me?" 

"Are you calm."

"I need Katsuki." Izuku whispered as he shook again. "I need my alpha... please." He began wiping his tears away. "I... need Katsuki. Please!" He begged to the bystanders. 

Keigo looked towards the others. "Me, Ochaco, Shinso, and Denki will get him into their room, Kirishima and Mina will fetch Prince Katsuki." 

Keigo picked Izuku up before walking back into the castle, he and the others walked through the halls as Izuku sobbed. Once they arrived to Katsuki's room Izuku pushed himself away from Keigo and grabbed all of Katsuki's clothes making himself a nest on top of their bed. He hid inside crying and sobbing as his hands shook.

Katsuki ran into the room followed by Kirishima and Mina. "What happened?" 

*I thought I'd update this weekend and when I was passing my stories I noticed something I have never seen before. Becuase of this I updated earlier than usual because you guys made this story #1 in KATSUDEKU!, #44 in FantasyAu, #527 in omegaverse, and #656 in Bakudeku! Thank you for your freaking support!!! I love you all!!! But... sadly... we only have 8 more chapters till the second book.... T-T So please... stick with me till the end of this one and to the beginning of my other 2 books.... NO I DIDN'T STUTTER I SAID TWO OTHER BOOKS!!!! SO PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! YOU SHOULD EXPECT MORE UPDATES MORE FREQUENTLY TILL THE END!!! I'm scared... are you?* 

Question: Should I just finish it today? Or not? You guys tell me.