💥💔💥Chapter 14💥💔💥

Izuku was on the ground blood from his wrists pouring out slowly he closed his eyes waiting for Kirishima or his mate to return. He much rather it be the latter as the alpha would shower him with the comfort he needed. He slowly relaxed until he heard the sound of footsteps approaching. "Don't go to sleep now princess... or you may never wake up." Izuku's eyes shot open as he searched the room, only a few feet away was Dabi... Shigaraki's friend and "Business partner" 

Izuku cries and screams echoed throughout the halls. Kirishima followed by Katsuki were the only ones to truly hear the ear slaughtering screams. 

Katsuki ran faster than Kirishima ever could trying to get to his omega. Once he opened the door he saw his omega surrounded by blood. "Dang it... seems our fun has been interrupted my pretty princess." 

Izuku whimpered under the alpha, and tried to push him away. "Get off my omega you nasty a** b***h."

Dabi used his quirk as he lifted up Izuku. "He was our property first Prince Katsuki."

Bakugou didn't care nor did he listen to the words that fell out of the black haired boy as he ran at him. Kirishima ran towards Bakugou and Dabi prepared to take Izuku out the fight until he felt an abrupt pain in his back. He turned to see Shigaraki with an mischievous grin. 

Even though Izuku's vision was bleary he knew what was happening. "PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" Izuku screamed.   

Shigaraki grinned. "Guess this'll show you that you only hurt those you care about." He stabbed Katsuki in the gut, pulling the knife out almost immediately. While doing this he grabbed the princes cape and cut the top of the soft fur. 

"NO! KAACHAN! KAACHAN!" He struggled against the alpha holding him. He looked towards them once more before screaming as loud as possible. He didn't care about getting away, his eyes drifted to Katsuki, all that mattered to him in that moment was Katsuki. He continued to scream until he heard the pitter patter of footsteps come closer. He struggled against them watching as Denki, Ocacho, Iida, Shinso and Keigo saw the scene before them. Shigarki quickly swiped the soft pelt into Katsuki's blood before following his partner in crime. Keigo, and Shinso launched themselves towards the intruders in hopes of getting Izuku but before they could even get close a black and purple portal. 

Iida lifted up Katsuki from the bloody floor and began running towards Recovery girl while Keigo picked up Kirishima following quickly. Ocacho, and Denki sobbed as they finally realized that Izuku was gone. 

-----------------------------

Izuku sobbed as he was chained to a podium. He knew what torture was to come as they forced other omega's to watch... he was the example.

And they couldn't do anything but watch and learn that there was no escape for them.

------------------------------

Katsuki's eyes fluttered before he sat up. It was obvious he had come to remember the events that had gone on. He looked towards his parents and Izuku's friends, who didn't look Katsuki in the eye. "Where's Izuku?" No one answer. "WHERE THE F**K IS IZUKU?!" He screamed. 

"Calm down sweetheart you're still healing." Mitsuki responded with a voice that sounded like silk only softer. 

"WHERE IS HE?" Katsuki screamed.

Denki looked to Katsuki with tears in his eyes. "He yelled to save you... He screamed and screamed."

"Where. Is. He?" Katsuki asked.

Mitsuki was the next to speak. "He's gone Katsuki."