💥💔💥Chapter 10💥💔💥

The omega cried out withering in his friends arms. "No." 

The alpha's eyes softened. "Deku I-I..." 

Denki growled to the alpha. "I'd think it be best if you have some space." Ochaco interrupted. 

Izuku whined, he didn't want the alpha...yet his omega did. Bakugou looked towards his omega. 

"Deku come here." He whispered and the omega pushed itself off of his friends and crawled into the arms of the alpha. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way, shape or form." He whispered as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. He didn't want to hurt his omega, he wanted his omega to feel safe around him, that was his goal all along. 

"K-Kaachan." The omega mumbled. 

Katsuki began rubbing circles on the smallers back. "It's okay Deku... I-I'm so sorry." The omega purred cuddling closer to the tallers scent gland before- "OW!" The alpha cried out before touching his neck. 

The omega purred with satisfaction. The other omegas looked horrified. "He just-" 

"He just marked me?" The alpha felt pride in his chest as he looked towards the omega. 

"Were even now." He purred.

The alpha smiled crooning to the omega. "Yes we are." 

Izuku smiled before closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep. Ochaco and Denki had their mouths wide open as they watched the scene before them. "Close your mouths or I'll kill you." Katsuki harshly whispered.  The omega's obeyed, as they watched the alpha carefully stand up. 

"Good night." He growled before leaving the room. 

Keigo crawled out of the closet. "Did... I... Just... See... what... I... thought... I.... Saw?!"

Denki turned towards him. "I-I guess?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun burned Izuku's eyes as his body burned. He looked to the alpha that laid beside him, suddenly feeling the urge to trace over the bite he made on the alpha. He followed the urge tracing it, again and again.

"Deku." 

The omega yelped as he looked into the ruby eyes of his mate. "K-Kaachan." He whispered, trying to stop himself from allowing his heat to take full control. The alpha smiled as he wrapped his arms around the omega. 

He could feel exactly what the omega was going through and vise versa. He could feel the heat that was radiating in the omegas chest as he looked at the alpha. He could feel the slight fear, and above all he could feel the pure happiness that the omega had upon seeing the mark.

"Sir." A knock interrupted the cuddles. "You have to plan your coronation with your parents."

Bakugou looked back at the omega as if he was asking permission. The omega nodded as he wrapped himself in the alpha's scent. The alpha looked towards the door. "I'll be out in a sec." 

He kissed the omega's forehead. "If you need me-"

"I know. I know, just go okay?" 

The alpha nodded, grabbing one of his capes before leaving the room. Izuku purred as he wandered around the humongous room. He walked into the alpha's closet before his heat took control he grabbed dirty and clean clothes alike and began making a nest on top of the bed. He purred thinking about his alpha's reaction, he laid in the middle falling asleep curled into a ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki was in a terrible mood, he was torn away from his mate... and his mate was happy without him. He chose the colors, the food, the music. His mother took notice to his dismay and smiled. "Darling, you don't have to figure it all out today, we can space it out if you want."

Katsuki growled. "NOW DON'T TREAT ME LIKE THAT BRAT!" She yelled as she hit the back of his head. "What's got your head up your own ass anyway?" She rolled her eyes but stopped as she saw the fresh mark on her son's neck. 

Katsuki growled once more before facing his mother. "Izuku's in heat, and I'm not there." 

She grinned ear to ear. "I'LL HANDLE THE REST! GO MAKE ME SOME GRANBABIES!!!" 

Katsuki turned bright red but still took the opportunity to run towards his omega. "OH AND KATSUKI!"

He turned towards his mother. "DON'T FORGET TO MENTION THE "BALL" YOU AND IZUKU MUST BE READY FOR IT! IT'S ON FRIDAY!!!" 

He nodded before continuing his run to his room. Upon arrival he threw open his door. Izuku smiled to the alpha. "ALPHA~!" He yelled with a smile.

Katsuki fought against grabbing the omega and doing... things with him.

He sat in front of the nest looking towards the omega with proud eyes. "Do you like my nest Kaa... Alpha?" Izuku questioned, as it was his first time ever trying to nest he wanted it to be up to the alpha's standards.

The alpha smiled to the omega. "It looks good... now um... are you hungry?" He asked while turning his head. 

"Tired." The omega responded. 

Katsuki sighed and plopped himself on one of the edges of the bed, before he heard. "Y-you want to cuddle?"