💥💔💥Chapter 13💥💔💥

Keigo looked towards the Prince. "I don't know. He just..."

Izuku stopped moving but his sobs still could be heard from outside his nest.  Katsuki walked forward, and climbed into the omega's nest, without a word he touched the omega's shoulder. Izuku screamed, and began to cower, not looking at the alpha. "IZUKU! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! CALM DOWN IZUKU!" 

Izuku opened his eyes and threw himself to the alpha. "Katsuki." He whispered. The alpha looked to the omega with concern as he felt the omega shake in his arms. 

"What happened?" He questioned. Izuku shook his head and placed his face into the crook of the alpha's neck. "Izuku what happened, I won't be able to help you if you don't tell me." Izuku looked to the alpha his mouth open as he was about to say something that seemed important. 

Before he could utter a word of his worries, Mitsuki came into the room, looking with concern to the group as she spoke. "You need to go back out there Katsuki." 

Katsuki gave a frown before he nodded. "Will you be fine on your own?" Izuku crawled back into his nest not responding to the alpha. "I'd rather you guys come out with me. Kirishima make sure no one gets back here." Kirishima nodded following the alpha out the door. "I'll be back soon Izuku." Katsuki said before shutting the doors. 

Izuku nodded, and burrowed into his sheets. His breathing slowed as he slowly calmed down... They can't get me here... I'm safe here. I'm safe with Katsuki and my friends. I have nothing to worry abo-

"Hello there Zuzu." Izuku jumped and burrowed further as he heard the raspy voice of his torturer. "Stop f***king around." The alpha growled before pulling him out of his safe haven. 

"S-Stay away from me!" Izuku screamed. 

The alpha laughed. "Really... you know what's going to happen anyway! So choose... those omega friends of yours... or you?" Shigaraki grabbed Izuku's wrist.  His skin slowly decayed leaving a bloody mess.

Izuku screamed as loud as possible, hoping that if he did so Kirishima would come running and he did. Kirishima ran inside to see Prince Shigaraki on top of the omega. He ran to Izuku's side and pushed Shigaraki off of him. He punched him in the face a couple times keeping him in place while Izuku sobbed and screamed holding his wrists and placing himself in the corner of the room. 

"Izuku are you okay?" Kirishima asked.

Izuku didn't speak, he was inside his own mind. Kirishima peered over his shoulder to see the omega breathes were shallowing as he stood. Kirishima kept an eye on the omega until he realized where the omega was headed. He yelled towards Izuku as Izuku used a dagger to cut his wrist. "Izuku NO!"

He looked to Shigaraki. "What the f**k did you do?!" 

He looked back and forth before deciding to grab Izuku. Pining him and taking the dagger out of his hands. "I won't allow you to hurt yourself." He growled. "Now, don't move." He ran towards the Shigaraki who was trying to escape... what he didn't know was that his pal was waiting beside the window... for a moment just like this.

* T-T I'm going to finish this story this week before moving onto the second one.*