💥💔💥Chapter 17💥💔💥

Katsuki along with majority of his army walked through the forest following the tracker. Katsuki couldn't stop from letting his anxiety drip from his being. What if he is too late? What if Izuku didn't want him anymore? What if Izuku fell back into his old self... the one that wouldn't let Katsuki touch or hold him without crying or having a panic attack... what if- "Bakubro it'll be okay. Izuku's a fighter."

Katsuki looked to his friend worrying taking over most of his handsome features. "But... what if he doesn't want me around anymore, because I couldn't protect him?"

Kirishima looked towards the alpha. "He loves you... he wouldn't push you away I swear." Kirishima punched Bakugou in the arm. "He screamed until he knew you were safe. Isn't that enough to prove that he loves you?" 

Katsuki nodded before looking forward. Once he found Izuku he won't let go... no never again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi smiled towards the omega as he lifted the girl off the ground by her arm. She cried out as pain shot up her arm. Izuku struggled to get on his feet as he tried to help the helpless child. Once he got to his feet Izuku raced towards Dabi and Izuku's daughter. "Let go of her!" He screamed as he tried to grab the child but Dabi only took a few steps backward laughing as he did. 

Izuku had no choice but to race towards his daughter, and grab her. He began growling towards the alpha as he pulled her to her chest. 

"Bad omega." Dabi whispered with a sadistic grin.

"Sweetheart cover your ears and close your eyes I-I'll keep you safe." 

The little girl looked over to the omega with big red eyes. Eyes that kind of reminded him of Katsuki's. "Do as I say okay Eri?" 

She looked stunned for a moment before she covered her ears and closed her eyes. 

"Oh sweet Princes... It seems you finally got your fight back." Dabi leaned over so he could whisper in the omega's ear. "How long can this last though?" 

Izuku closed his eyes knowing what came next would only cause him to bleed and hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki's heart was beating out of his chest as the tracker turned, "Sire we are close now!" He felt sick, and nervous. What if Izuku was dead?

It had been 3 months... he was sure that those beasts wouldn't have treated Izuku kind during his stay. He was afraid of what he might find. "Sire... I believe we should stop for today, and create a plan."

Katsuki looked to the Tracker. "Are you su-"

Before Katsuki Bakugou could get a full sentence out he was interrupted by screams of pain. Katsuki looked to Kirishima. "There's no time for that... we need to go now." 

* OMG ONLY 3 CHAPTERS LEFT TILL THE SECOND BOOK!*