💥💔💥Chapter 9💥💔💥

The alpha struggled against his instincts as he walked closer to the omega. "Izuku." He growled as the omega whined for his alpha. The alpha crawled towards the omega slowly, his alpha side took control as it walked crawled slowly towards the omega. His alpha instincts understood the fact that the omega had struggled in life with things majority of omega's didn't go through. 

He crawled until the alpha was beside the omega. "Omega can I touch you?" The alpha slurred out as the omega cuddle into the alpha's chest. 

Izuku shook his head as he cuddled further into the bigger's chest. The alpha growled but didn't make any movement to force the omega to submit. The omega purred as he scented the larger. The alpha laid unmoving as the omega took control. 

"Alpha~" The omega purred. 

The alpha stayed still against his own wishes, what he would do to kiss those soft lips the omega had. The omega giggled and cuddled closer to the alpha. "Alpha... do you want to mark me?"

That was the end of the tamed alpha as he pinned the omega down biting into his scent gland. 

Both the Alpha and omega stared in disbelief. Izuku stared at Katsuki like he had ripped away his freedom, which he had. 

"Deku-" Katsuki whispered as blood dripped from his canine teeth. The omega turned away not looking at the alpha. "Deku I'm sorry." He said while moving off of the omega. Izuku sat up, and proceeded to run out of the alpha's room. 

He stopped one he made it to the knights rooms. He searched and search till he found the name Keigo Takami. He opened the door, letting himself in, and waited for the older omega to walk in. He heard the door open as Keigo made his way inside, Denki, and Ochaco stood behind him. 

"Zuzu? Hey Zuzu are you okay?" The older asked as he saw the omega asleep on his bed blood staining his neck. 

He looked over to Ochaco and Denki telling them to come into his room. He walked close to the omega and began shaking him gently. The omega's eyes popped open as he stared at Keigo. Tears streamed down quickly as he sobbed. The older omega hugged him until his breathing slowed. "What happened Zuzu?" Keigo question. 

The green haired omega sniffled before looking the boy in the eyes. "I was marked." 

Keigo tried to put a lid on his anger as he continued to question the younger omega. "By who?" 

Izuku curled up, "Kaachan." 

Keigo looked towards the other omegas. 'Who's Kaachan?' He mouthed. 

"The Prince?" Denki questioned, pheromones that smelled like hot peppers surrounded the room. 

"HEY DON'T DO THAT IN MY ROOM!!!" The older omega yelled. 

The smaller omega nodded. "Y-yes." He whispered. 

"I'm going to kick his -" 

Ochaco glared. "Unless you want to put money in the curse jar I'd stop while you still can." 

Denki crossed his arms before walking towards the omega cowering. "Hey-" 

"Does this mean... I-I..." Tears slipped down his face, as the smaller's sentence was never finished. 

Keigo sat beside the omega.

"How do you feel about him?" 

"I-I don't know." 

"Does he make you feel like those other alphas did?" Keigo questioned, as he knew the way Izuku answered would probably determine if he was going to murder the alpha or make it so he couldn't breath. 

"N-Not really... I feel... safe with him?"  The smaller said as if it was a question. 

"Does your omega feel safe with him?"

Izuku looked back to when his omega and the alpha were in full control. "Y-Yes I guess." The omega said while blushing, his body followed in pursuit making his body feel feverish. 

Keigo looked towards the omega as he let out heat pheromones. "Are you in heat?" The older omega questioned. 

Izuku nodded. Keigo's eyes went wide, the alpha would immediately know where the omega was as soon as he caught a whiff of the scent. He panicked, no one but the 3 in this room knew he was an omega. "OKAY SO IMMA HIDE IN THE CLOSET." 

Denki snickered. "Okay tell us when you wanna come out!" 

Keigo glared as he shuffled into the closet. "I'm not here if anyone asks."

The omegas ignored him as they tried to help their omega friend out of bed. 

The omega's successfully got him off the bed when- "Give me my omega." 

*Seriously curious why 4k are reading this story... it's not even all that good yet you guys are supporting it full heartedly. NOW FOR A QUESTION!!! This is going to be made a three book series, but I just realized it might be hard to find so here is my question. Would you guys like for me to just put it all in this book or keep them separated like I had originally planned.*