𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈

_____

This story was hand-picked and recommended by WattpadRomancePH and has been shortlisted during THE WATTYS 2021!

_____

(As of 9/20/2024) Please be informed that this book is under HEAVY REVISION. Sa mga dati nang nakabasa, marami po akong idadagdag na mga eksena at babaguhing chapters!

WARNING: SPG | Mature Content | Violence

_____

SYNOPSIS

***When the Beast meets Cinderella***

Sparks fly and secrets unravel as a reality TV show draws a hardworking waitress into a risky romance with its mysteriously alluring Italian contestant.

*****

When Jodie's restaurant branch joins an upcoming reality TV show, she encounters a foreign contestant named Matteo, a mysterious Italian man who is distractingly gorgeous, brilliant and intimidating.

At six-foot-three, impeccably attired, light brown eyes, and a tattooed body built for pure sin, Matteo could easily get any girl. And when he begins obsessing about Jodie, he thinks that it will be an easy catch.

But Jodie isn't every other girl.

Determined to juggle her work and studies effectively, Jodie tries her best to keep a safe distance and is unwilling to give in to the whims of the arrogant and roguish Matteo without a fight. His determination, however, proved that he is a poisoned apple that Jodie can't resist.

When the couple embarks on a daring and passionate affair, Jodie discovers Matteo's treasure trove of secrets, including a violent history that can threaten their future together.

*****

Started in May 2024

With sexual and violent themes (18+)

UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY

Estimated number of chapters: 50 - 60

Romance | Drama | Mental Health Issues | Steamy | Erotic

Dear Readers

Thank you for picking up my novel. Before you dive in, I want to let you know that this story is emotionally charged and contains sensitive themes, including sexual assault and suicide. These topics are handled with care, but they can be triggering for some.

Your mental and emotional well-being are incredibly important. If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or triggered at any point, please take a step back and take care of yourself. It's okay to pause, seek support, or even put the book down if you need to.