Inspiration for my poems

I promised I would give you this list, so here it goes. There were three that I couldn't remember what had inspired me to write them, but for those I am just putting "Don't Remember". I figured, if I'm gonna start sharing my secrets, I may as well give a good reason for keeping them. Some of the secrets I kept for those people I love, while others were because they are from a past that I have been trying to bury since they happened. Now I am just going to let them come on out, an deal with the consequences. Mainly because I have buried most of my good memories along will some of the bad. Almost all my good memories were surrounded by bad ones, or happened right before a bad one, so I would bury them in the back of my mind. I just don't want to do that any more, so here you go. I'm gonna let the past come out. Some may be a little verbose, I tend to do that some times. And, if you don't know what verbose means, because some of you may not, it means wordy.

~~~~~~

1(My Love). Don't Remember

2(Depression). My Mom

3(True Love). Don't judge me, but it is from the day someone finally picked me to be their girlfriend, instead of one of the pretty popular girls that prance around at my school.

4(Alone). The day that same someone, from the previous poem, broke up with me

5(My Non-Fairy Tale Ending). Don't remember

6(To be Free) This one was written over more than one day, hence the break between the two parts. The top part was when I had a dream that started out good for once, but it ends badly because the dream ended with me passing out after seeing my ex-boyfriend. I can probably share more details on that later. The second part was from the day I attempted to write a song. I eventually was able to write one, but the first time I tried, I got so frustrated that I couln't even set my fingers on the keys because I didn't want to break the keyboard!

7(Indecision). The day I realized I had been lying to everyone I loved. I hadn't been trying too at the time, and yet I was. I felt like all my choices had been taken away from me, and I didn't like that feeling. At all.

8(Decision Made). I had such strong emotion in this one, but I honestly don't remember what inspired it. It frustrates me that I can't remember, and I promise that when, if, I remember, I will post it.

9(Eternal Rhyme). I wrote this poem the day I decided to start sharing the deep, and dark, secrets. Those secrets that can keep someone up at night. I am glad to say that, after writing this poem, I was able to start moving on passed those bad memories. I was finally able to be a free teen, a normal, (yet unique at the same time) 13 year old girl, whose biggest worry would be who her true friends really are. So, thank you to all those who proved to be my true friends. I am probably going to dedicate the next poem to all of you.