I guess your right

Third-person pov: 

  Tina looked at Enoch and started laughing. Enoch looked at her with anger. Tina fell to the floor laughing and Enoch threw his things onto the table. He knew that asking her out was just worthless. She never understood love, she was clueless, she thought fictional men were better than real men. That angered Enoch, how could you be in love with something that wasn't real?

Tina noticed his face and looked at her hands. She stood up and they stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity. She looked at Enoch and then back at her hands. She wrinkled her nose and took a breath.

"You're being serious, aren't you?" She said still looking at her hands. Enoch looked up and nodded his head.

"lemon boy-"

"Don't- don't say anything, Tina!"

"it's been only five months and I'm glad you're over her but I couldn't do that-"

"DO WHAT" Enoch yelled, making Tina flinch and fall to the floor again

"I don't know why you're yelling at me man," Tina said looking away from him, she was sensitive and was nearly in tears. Enoch sighed and began to speak

"I- Tina to be honest before you came...yes, I did have a crush on Olive, but you changed that. She then asked me out and I saw that you were encouraging her. I didn't want to break either of your hearts so I went with Olive to make you and her happy. Yes, I didn't love her at first but then I fell, and she went off. So what I'm saying is that maybe love isn't fit for either of us-"

"I guess your right" Tina said. She walked out of the room in tears leaving Enoch alone just like how she did in the beginning.