Teaser

"Enjoying what you see?"

I was dragged to my reverie by the maddening question of this woman.

I fought really hard the blush that kept on spreading on my cheeks as I looked away.

She's wearing an oversized white polo, paired with short and sky high heels. Honestly, she looked like a supermodel straight from the runway.

Sobrang ganda lang talaga niya, I admit, this not the first time that I caught myself staring at her. Sinong hindi when her eyes bedevil all in my universe and whose smile is enough to melt the iceberg that sank the Titanic.

Mischievousness is visible in her eyes, gustong gusto talaga nito na ina annoy ako. "There's no rule that states you couldn't stare, baby." dagdag niyang pang iinis.

"I wasn't staring." I murmured, still avoiding her gaze. "Truthfully, hindi ako nakatingin."

"Yes, you are." She answered cheerfully and there was deviltry that gleamed on her eyes.

Ghad! What now?!! I thought to myself.

Hindi ako magpapadala sa babaeng to. "You're impossible." I snorted.

"Really?" she asked. I got surprised when she started to advance the distance from where I was sitting and stood in front of my table and placed her hands on either side of the table and leaned down. Bigla akong napaatras sa aking upuan. I could hear my heart beating loudly and I'm sure naririnig niya rin ito. "Are you fascinated with my body, baby?"

"Are you flirting with me?"

Her eyes held flames on their depth. Any time by now if I let my guard down I'm sure as hell na masusunog ako sa nagbabagang apoy na yun.

"Yes, I am." she announced boldly. "Is it working?" she asked.

I ignored the thunderous thud of my heart and laughed off her ridiculous suggestion. There's in no way in hell that I would give her the satisfaction na makita akong naapektuhan sa kanya.

I can feel her eyes raking on my body. "Stop mentally undressing me, Ms. Lobete!" I retorted.

"Why baby, do you want me to undress you the other way around?" she grinned wickedly.

This woman will be the death of me...

"It's Tanch, baby." she whispered seductively, blowing hot airs to my ears.

I can feel the heat all over my body. Para akong nilalagnat na ewan, at etong babae lang na to ang nakakagawa sa akin. She is a bad influence on my heart.

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag when she pulled away and was about to go but not without leaving a bomb na magpapayanig sa buong pagkatao ko.

"Try to practice my name, in that sexy mouth of yours, baby. Because I swear, the next time, you'll be moaning my name."

She announced dropping the atomic bomb. Hinatid na lang siya ng mga mata ko palabas while I'm rubbing my temple dahil sa sudden headache na dulot ng babaeng yun!

You're so dead, Sarah..

You're in a lot of trouble than you think...