Chapter 11: 40.5500°N, 14.2333° E

"The true meaning of love is not really in spending every moment together, but in realizing that if you can't be with your beloved, you'd rather be alone." - C.R.M

Tanch's POV

I am speechless talaga when it comes to this woman. She really knows her way, mas lalong mapapahanga ka sa kanya. Imagine, I was the one who asked her to go on a vacation with me, but now, it was her taking me out again.

Bakit ba kasi sa Italy pa kami napadpad! It seems that she knows everything about this country and she has a lot of connections too.

I was surprised when she picked me up by a Bugatti Divo, for all I know it's worth millions of euro and it was a limited edition. You can't buy one, if you don't own a Chiron.

When I asked her if it was her, she told me that she just borrowed it. Sinong billionaryo ba ang mga kaibigan nitong babaeng to para pahiramin siya ng ganitong karangyang mga means of transportation.

While I was busy with the questions in my head, I noticed that she pulled off in a nearby Marina area.

She looked at me nervously. "Are you still smarting that I ruined your plan?" She asked me apologetically.

I let a small sigh and cupped her face. "I'm just a little upset but I guess kailangan ko ng masanay sa mga pasurprise mo."

"...Anyway, where are we babe?"

She gave me a bright smile. "Come let's go out and explore the place." She invited me happily and went outside to open the door for me.

"Benvenuti in Costiera Sorrento!" Maligayang pagbati niya sa akin.

"Anong ibig sabihin nun babe? Hindi ko kasi maintindihan, Sorrento lang ata naintindihan ko. So you mean, we are in Sorrento?" agad kong tanong sa kanya.

She nodded cheerfully. "Yes, Welcome to Sorrento Coast, babe! I'm sure you'll love it here."

I don't know why but I can see that she's really happy dahil sobrang nagraradiate yun sa mukha at mga mata niya.

"So anong gagawin natin sa Sorrento, babe? Teka nga, I'll check on what's the best thing to do in this place." Tanong ko sa kanya as I immediately check my phone.

She just smiled at me na as if walang narinig kasi hindi man lang ako sinagot sa tanong ko.

"Sobrang saya ko talaga na nakasama kita dito. I've spent a lot of time here before. Are you hungry? Let's hit my favorite restaurant here." Pag anyaya niya sa akin.

I just nodded since I am busy with my phone. Pero based sa sinabi niya that she used to stay here eh sa malamang she knows what are the things to do here exactly. Hay naku Tanch! Hayaan mo nalang kasi siya. Pakiusap ng other self ko sa akin.

"Whatever!" I whispered to myself na parang narinig niya kasi bigla akong nilingon. At may kausap ata ito sa telepono niya, hindi ko lang masyadong maintindihan kasi she's speaking the native language of this country.

Sarah's POV

"Sono nella Marina. Paolo è in giro? Chiamalo per me, digli di riservarmi un tavolo." I said to the other line.

"Va bene. Lascia la macchina lì, sono solo sul lato opposto della strada." the person on the other line answered.

I looked around and saw him. Maybe the crew have arrived, tamang tama lang ang dating nila.

"Grazie, sei il bezt." I thanked him.

He briefly chuckled. "She's a pretty little thing huh? Don't forget about our introduction soon."