Chapter 21: Mango Haven Farm

"Rules for happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for."

-Immanuel Kant

Tanch's POV

I've been spending my whole morning in this pool. I don't know why but hindi ako nakakaramdam ng pagod. Nakailang laps na ako but I'm still here enjoying it. Swimming is my kind of sport that helps when I want to clear my mind. My mind is such a mess right now after what happened last week it seems that she has now vanished from the face of the earth. I haven't heard anything from her since she left the hotel room. I tried to contact her but to no avail her line was always busy. You can always pay her a visit in her office you know! My insane other mind reminded me. Yes! Great idea! It's high time to shake the magnificent building of the Frosty Queen once again.

Phone ringing...

My usual downtime was disturb by the buzzing sound of my mobile.

Who the hell is calling this Sunday Morning?

Upon checking the phone I found out it was my best cousin. I slid my finger to the screen and the booming voice of Iesha sounded in the other line.

"Cuzzy!" She greeted me in an ecstatic voice.

I smiled out of nowhere because her happiness is infectious.

"Good Morning dear, Cuzzy! You're so much in the mood today. So what can I do for my dearest cousin?" I asked her.

There was a visible laughter in the other line, she seemed so amused. "Good Morning to you too, Cuzzy! Well I just have good news for you."

Now this is exciting. I'm now curious about this "good news" according to her. "Tell me!"

"You're looking for Sarah, right?..." Once I heard the name that has been bothering my thoughts for about a week my mind went crazy immediately.

"Yes! Why? Have you seen her? Where?" Tuloy tuloy kong tanong sa pinsan ko.

"There's no need to shout Cuzzy! I'm not deaf you, know." She said almost like laughing in the other line.

"Okay! Where is she?" I repeated myself impatiently.

"Well! I was having my morning run when I stopped over at a cafe to get something to drink. Then there, I saw Sarah having a morning coffee with someone."

"Really? What Cafe? Send me the address! I'll hang up now! Got to change Cuzzy!" I hurriedly answered.

"Why? Are you leaving for the cafe? Have you gone mad?" Nagtataka niyang tanong.

I really don't care, I just need to see her kahit hindi na ako lumapit basta makita ko lang siya.

"Send it now. Hurry! You're not a turtle so you better do it a little bit faster." Pagdedemand ko kay Iesha. Mukha ayaw pa atang ibigay. Tatawag pa sa akin tapos ayaw din pala ibigay.

"Done! You owe me with this one, Cuzzy! And before I forget, buy yourself a plain iced Americano and PB&J sandwich, it would be the perfect pair for what you're about to feel. Shall I say goodluck?" Pagkatapos niyang ibigay ang address she left me puzzled with her outro message. What does she mean about it?

Ah bahala na! I just need to see her para hindi ko na siya iisipin.

|

I found myself inside my car in the cafe's parking area. From my view I can clearly see Sarah. At hindi nga nagkakamali si Iesha, she's with a man - may coffee date ngang talaga! Dam*it! Jelly again Tanchellie? Pupunta ka pa kasi alam mo naman na may ka date yung tao! Panenermon ng utak kong magulo.