Something to Look Forward *teaser*

Sarah's POV

Inhale! Exhale! Woah! This is the day! Thank you for this Father! You're really faithful. I hugged myself while I enjoyed the panoramic view of the ocean.

I just can't believe that this is finally happening. And I couldn't understand how to really feel right now. I am over the moon that makes me wanna roll in bed or I want to cry because of so much emotion.

"Sarah! Are you okay?" I turn my head, only to be welcomed by the worried face of my mommy.

"Anak, you look like you're about to pass out." she added.

"Mommy, I'm fine. It's just that I've never been so nervous in my entire life. Maybe, pre-wedding jitters is true after all." I explained to assure her.

"Naku Anak! Ganyan ganyan din ako noong kinasal kami ng Daddy mo. It seems that I wouldn'tlast any minute at mahihimatay sa kaba. Ganyan talaga when you're excited to finally share a new chapter of your life with the person you truly love."

"Mommy, kakayanin ko kayang hindi mahimatay?"

"I know you'll be fine gaya ng sabi mo kanina."

She said looking straight into my eyes as she cupped my face reassuring me that I would last the entire celebration.

She's so busy studying my face as if memorizing it. "Sus! pati si mommy senti na rin. Akala ko ako lang my wedding jitters dito." Sabi ko sa kanya while my tears are threatening to drip in my eyes.

"I am just so happy Anak, that finally my prayers for years have been answered. Bilang mommy mo, wala akong ibang hiniling kundi sana ibigay na sayo yung taong makakasama mo habang buhay, Godwillingly."

"Mommy, naman eh. Pinapaiyak niyo ako. Mana ka talaga sa akin, iyakin." At dahil dun nagtawanan nalang kami.

Knock. knock. knock.

"Come in! Bukas yan!"

"Oh Alesso, ikaw pala yan."

Agad akong pumasok sa loob mula sa veranda to join them there.

"Ah yes Tita. I just heard the news that someone in here is about to pass out really soon. So I bring her this." Sabay pakita ng wine glass at champagne na hawak hawak niya.

"Here! Drink it, you know, just to calm the nerves." Pagaabot niya ng glass sa akin.

"Thank you! You're the best!" I am really thankful for this best friend of mine, ever since he's been supportive.

"Finally, my best friend will have a new bestfriend for life. I'm just so happy for you, Cara." he said as he was about to give me a hug.

"Naku! Tama na yan. May iiyak na naman niyan Alex. hahaha" Awat ni mommy sa amin.

"Exactly Tita!" matawa tawang sagot ni Alesso. Mukhang may balak pa ata na mang asar ang lalaking to sa akin eh.

"Oh! There you are!" bungad ng sobrang masayahing boses ni Iesha.

"Yes Ieasha? Is there anything we can help you with?" pagtatanong sa kanya ni mommy.

"Well, actually she was with me." Alesso started.

"In here please!" Tawag pansin ni Ieasha sa mga taong nasa hallway. Sabay pasok sa room namin.

At biglang may dumating na camera crew with her.

"Wait! What's happening?" nagtataka kong tanong sa kanilang lahat.

"We know you didn't hire one, so it's on us. The best of all the best, the country's premier wedding filmmaker - La Vita Nuova!" Alesso answered with a ready smile.

"Tita Mary, Tanch has something for you."

Agad namang binuksan ni mommy ang isang card and read it right away.

To Mommy,

I couldn't thank you enough for raising such a wonderful soul and for the person that she has become. Please know that I am beyond grateful for all the love and support that you give without any ounce of hesitation. I love you and I promise to love Sarah until all eternity.

Your daughter-in-law to be,

Tanch

"I love you too, Tanch!" Reply naman ni mommy sa kanya through the camera.

"And Sarah, she wants you to have this." sabay abot ng isang gift sa akin and a card.

[Plays Take my Hand by Secret Nation]

*AN - Just use your wild imagination, while I was writing this I picture it in the same way how a same day edit wedding video usually rolls.

Agad kong binuksan ang gift ni Tanch for me at bumungad sa akin ang isang set of jewelry. Hindi naman mawala ang saya sa mga labi ko dahil sa magandang gift niya for me. No! Bonus nalang yung gift it will always be the thought and the fact that she handpick this gift for me.

A precious gift for my ever so dear and precious love love. Honestly speaking, I really wanted to give you a tiara because you're my Queen now, but I thought wearing such for everyday is too much. So I bought you a necklace instead to adorn your yummy, I mean lovely neck. I can't wait to see you wearing it.

Your Love,

Tanch

I can't stop the pink stains that are spreading through my cheeks as I am reading her note that comes along with the box. Inasar asar naman nila ako when they heard the yummy word. Jusko, bakit ko pa kasi to binasa out loud.

"Sana all Yummy!" Panunukso ni Alesso.

At tuluyan ng nabalot ng tuksuhan ang buong room ko.

*AN: We're heading to the next season.
Much Love everyone.