Chapter 10: So Long Cara! So Long!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." 

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Sarah's POV

Nanterre, France

Exchange of Messages

*

Sarah: Meeting is about to end.

Tanch: You know what babe, the rain is pouring so much today. The heavens must have known how I miss you badly this day.

Sarah: I miss you tons. Wish you're here with me.

Tanch: Awww. Don't feel bad. We will spend a lot of time when you get home. XO

*

"So I'll see you again soon. "

I heard the soft voice of a very good friend of mine.

I just looked up at him. Hindi ko namalayan na naka lapit na pala siya sa akin. Sobrang busy ko kasi sa phone ko kaya hindi ko na siya napansin.

Well...Ganun talaga, pagmahal mo, priority mo.

Simula ng umalis ako, walang ni isang araw na hindi kami nag eexchange ng messages ni Tanch. Ang clingy namin sa isa't isa. I always start my day with a good morning video call sa kanya while siya naman on the other hand is ending her night with a video call from me.

"Sarah, please send my love to Tito and Tita. I am looking forward to our reunion soon." Enthusiastic niyang sabi that dragged me out of my thoughts kay Tanch.

I looked up at him and nodded. "Yes, sir." Pagbibiro ko sa kanya.

Although he holds the highest position of this holding, he shows the same amount of respect to all the people around him, and I adore this feat of him so much. Hindi gaya ng kapatid niyang sobrang yabang at sarcastic ang bunga nga.

"Cut the formality, Sarah. How many times did I tell you to call me by my name."

I finally smiled at him. "I was just teasing you, Loukas. Yeah, I will tell mom and dad."

"Good. Are you off to the coast after this? I just heard that you managed to convince Alessandro to come back home to meet you there. Imagine my Nonna's surprised that his favored grandson calls back home telling her that he's flying back to Italy."

I laughed off his prying comments. "Nah! It's not what you're thinking. We're only really good friends."

He burst into laughter. "Ghad! Sarah, you're thinking too much. Of course, you two are inseparable (coughs) I mean impossible."

I shot dagger eyes towards him. Nangaasar na naman to.

"I know he's up to something, that's why he's been away for so long, maybe busy wooing his woman." he slowly added.

"Yeah, I know he was busy with his womanizing ways. I talked to him over the phone the other day."

"Can you do me a favor? Please extract some names from him for me and please don't tell him that I told you this one." Pakiusap niya sa akin before he turned his back and vanished from the board room. And just like that, the meeting has come to its end.

When I was left alone, I just laughed in silence. When you happen to have crazy friends, your life would never be really boring. How I miss our life back from our university days...

.

.

.

Naples, Italy