Chapter 18: (Bonus Chapter) Not Jealous at All

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." -J.K. Rowling

Alessandro's POV

A little earlier in the Villa...

"What do you think about them, Amore?" I asked the beautiful woman beside me.

She turned her attention to me. "About whom?"

I pointed through my lips to the two women busy discussing something.

"Impossible!" She exclaimed in bewilderment upon seeing the two women near the entrance.

"We have the exact same reaction. I'm now interested in their reunion." I told her.

"Maybe they've mend their rift." she replied.

I puffed a small sound. "Nah! I don't think so. Sarah is fuming angry with her. I remember her saying that she hates Tanchellie to death and that she regrets meeting her."

She smiled a little. "Absolutely, I remember how many times my cousin would cry herself to sleep because of her constant rejection. But that was before, it seems that she had finally moved on."

"Do you believe that she's not into Sarah anymore?" I questioned because of sudden curiosity.

"I don't really know."

"Why don't we test my suspicion? What do you think, Amore?" I suggested it to my favorite person. I am really grateful that finally I can call her mine.

"What are you thinking this time Alesso?" She asked with a worried face.

"Good thing that my brother is coming. We'll find out if Tanchellie is finally done with Sarah." I announced.

"What will you do?"

"I will ask Loukas to make Tanchellie jealous to death."

She shook her head in disbelief. "You're really crazy! I can't imagine that I fell in love with such a man."

"Ssshhh. I'm doing them a favor, you know. I am in great debt to Sarah. If it wasn't for her, you won't be here by my side right now." I told her with so much affection.

"Remind me again. You're really sneaky, playing along with my jealousy so I would finally take you as a boyfriend."

I silenced her with a quick peck in her lips. "It's called dirty tactics. Enough of that, I'll go talk to Loukas and you, watch over them and don't try to blink.

"You're corrigible!" I heard her say this before I dialed my mobile to call Loukas.

Iesha's POV

Pity. I mouthed at myself. I can't help but to feel sorry for my cousin. Although she tried to conceal it, I know she still cares for Sarah. There was an apparent frown in her face, really she's not pleased that someone had kissed Sarah right in front of her.

"Want to add some peanut butter to that jelly?" I started to get her attention.

"Cuzzy! What are you doing here?" She briefly said with a surprised look.

"I am with someone. I just saw Sarah and it looks like someone had already won her heart. Too bad for you!" I said while a grin reached through my eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a thing anymore for Sarah." She answered without any emotion.

I laughed in delightment. "Really Tanchellie? Deny it to the world but not to me. They served fruit jelly here, you should try it sometime so you'll admit that you're jiggling in jealousy." I said before I left her in peace.