The Epilouge.

Warmth, the first thing that Grian felt when he woke up. It was his and scars three year anniversary today and Grian had to hurry up and make sure that his gift was still in place.

Quickly putting on his red sweater and black shoes, he ran out down the stairs and out the door of his and Scar's house. Grabbing some fresh bread to eat on the way, he remembered that Scar had told him that he had to leave early the night before. Grian hoped that it had to do with their anniversary, or a present for him. But Scar hadn't mentioned anything about their anniversary at all for the past few months, it made Grian worried that Scar had forgotten about it. But he trusted his boyfriend as not once had he ever betrayed him in their relationship, apart from a few stray pranks of course, but that's only natural.

As Grian snapped out of his trance, he realised that he was standing outside of a small hole in the ground, the same hole that held Scar's soon to be gift. But he needed to wait till tonight, besides, from the looks of the entrance in front of him it looked like he still had some work to do between now and then.

. . .

Scar was very nervous, it felt like when he liked him three years ago. All flustered and jumpy. Scar had remembered that it was their anniversary, and he had a gift, but he wasn't sure how Grian would feel about it.

He sat down on the soft damp grass. Scar laughed, remembering the countless times Grian had told him that all the grass he terraforms is always somehow wet. Scar of course denied it, though he knew it was true.

Just a few more hours.

. . .

It was now around three in the afternoon, Grian had finished the last few touches on his gift and was grateful as the two had agreed to be ready at three thirty. This meant that he still had enough time to have a shower, which he very much needed from building all day.

As he started walking away from the gift he felt a sudden jump in confidence, as if he knew that Scar would absolutely love the gift, hopefully not as much as he loved Grian himself though.

He also happened to pass a field of flowers, though he wasn't sure how he missed it before. He decided to grab a few sunflowers to give to Scar, as the flowers reminded him of his boyfriend and there's no such thing as too many gifts.

Getting home he decided to take a shower and get dressed in some more fancy clothes other than his usual attire. He changed said attire for some high waisted black jeans, a gold and black belt, a poofy red button up shirt, a black jacked and his usual black and red vans. He felt very fancy. Giving his hair one last dry he checked the time, and seeing as it read three twenty five, he decided to go downstairs to wait for Scar.

It had seemed Scar had the same idea as when Grian walked in he could see Scar sitting on the couch. Though arriving early didn't seem to be their only similar idea.

Scar was dressed in the same light tan white button up shirt he usually wore, but with a pair of tighter jeans that looked like a slightly darker brown then he usually worse, this was paired with a matching coloured blazer that was unbuttoned, a light brown suit vest, a black tie, a black belt and some black shoes with slight heels on them.

"Woah scar you look... really nice in that, you should wear it more often." Grian felt like he was eyeing the man a bit too much.

"I could say the same to you."

"So... do you have anywhere somewhere specific you'd like us to go because I did thi-"

"No, I'm fine with whatever you have planned." Scar said, cutting Grian off.

The two made their way out the door, Scar being the gentleman he is holding the door open for the other. Until Grian suddenly looked shocked and ran back inside ignoring Scar's confusion.