𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐲 [2]

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened?"

I glanced at Finn then went back to staring out the window. "Alphonse and Seth were having a fight and I just couldn't take seeing Seth's fucking stupid, ugly pathet—" "(Y/n)." "Sorry." I sighed and rubbed my eyes, trying to stop thinking about what had happened so I could just move on with my own fucking life.

brrr brrr

I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I grabbed my phone and saw I had nearly 50 missed messages from Alphonse, Seth and.. my dad ? I looked at the messages and sighed. "Well shit." I scrolled through the many messages and 90% of them were Alphonse and my dad being worried about me and spamming me with messages and then the others were just Seth apologizing.

Wait..

SETH APOLOGIZING?!

What the hell? Since when does this asshole apologize?! I read the messages he sent and I know it's complete bullshit."Hey, (Y/n), I just wanted to say sorry for what happened at the bar. I didn't mean to make you angry or sad or..whatever. Just. Sorry." My face held a grimace as I left him on read, scrolling through my other messages. I ignored most of them, I'd call Al and my dad later. I was wayyy too tired.

When we got to Finn's house he unlocked the door and we both walked in. His house was just like how I remembered. Flowers and plants everywhere, sort of old styled and surprisingly pretty clean. I walked over to the couch in the living room and just laid back, Finn then doing the same. "You should get some sleep. I can practically see your eyes drooping." he said as he ruffled my hair. Damn, I know you're older than me Finn but you don't have to act like a full grown adult. I chuckled and moved so I was in more of a sleeping position, closing my eyes slowly as I fell asleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make the next chapter longer and better-)