𝐘𝐮𝐦, 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 [7]

HOWDY ! sorry to all of the dear readers, I haven't published a new chapter in a while but today, I bring you a new one ! enjoy ;)

- Your POV -

I laughed, laying down on the couch as I heard Alphonse crunching on a cookie. Again. "Al, you've already eaten almost half of the cookies on the tray." "And?" "Aaaaaand we made them less than an hour ago." Alphonse crunched the cookie one final time and jumped on the couch, leaning back as he stared at me. 

"Y'know, we did pretty well decorating the tree." he said, now staring at the tree that stood behind me. I nodded and began to stare at the tree too, then suddenly remembering something. "Right, I'll be back in a second!" I said as I quickly stood up, sprinting to the front door then running outside to my car. 

I opened the trunk and pulled out a few gifts I had gotten for Alphonse and Seth. I then closed the trunk and ran back to the front door, feeling the snow fall onto my hair and eyelashes. It was just the start of December and it had already been snowing for the past week. It was fucking cold

I took off my fairly snow-covered boots and walked to the Christmas tree, putting the gifts neatly under it. "Are those- are those for me?" I heard Alphonse ask as I got back up and walked to the couch, getting comfortable again. "Both of you. As a thank you for being there for me." I responded as I rested my arm on the armrest of the couch and leaned to the side. "You didn't have to, but thank you." he said as he leaned over to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. That was basically our whole relationship. Soft kisses, sometimes rougher ones, hair ruffling, sometimes pulling. He laid back into a more comfortable position, laying back as I did. I pulled out my phone and checked the time, sighing as it showed it was 10:32 PM.

"It's getting late, I should get back home." I said as I got up and went to the door. retrieving my sweater and my boots. "Awh, already?" he said as he also got up, walking to the door as well. I showed a sad smile as I finished putting on my sweater, hugging him and giving him a kiss as we shared our quick goodbyes as I walked out of the house and into my car. I began to drive, waving at Alphonse through the window as I headed back home.

- Alphonse's POV -

I smiled as we waved at each other, seeing (Y/N) drive away. I walked back to the couch and laid back, then grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. I watched peacefully for a while, until I heard a knock at the door. It was one I recognized all too well.

"Was that- Nah.. Just my imagination. I haven't heard that knock since-"

*Knock knock knock*

"A-Al... I'm.. I'm sorry for coming here. I-..."