Gone

Ayato was mad.

First his Akari had to leave for his scum of a father, then he had awoken from his nap to his mothers presence only to find out that she was no inside Yui's body. To top it all off Richter was helping her.

Yeah, he was mad.

After confronting his uncle he looked around for his mother. It was no surprise that he found her at the pond she used to drown him at. She most likely chose that spot to taunt him. Hearing his footsteps she turned around with a smirk. "Well, what will you do now Ayato? Are you going to kill me again?"

"I used to be a bad swimmer," he said.

"Yes, I remember. However you improved greatly, thanks to me. Akari is more well behaved because of her lessons now isn't she?"

Narrowing his eyes Ayato spoke. "Now it's your turn." Without hesitating he wrapped grabbed her throat and squeezed it as hard as he could. Cordelia wheezed as she desperately tried to remove his hands from her throat but since she was in Yui's body she was no match for the vampires strength. He strangled her for almost a full minute and as her vision blackened she felt herself get pushed backwards. She was barely aware of the water that now surrounded her and felt herself begin to choke as the water forced its way down her throat. "Get lost," Ayato spit as he turned and walked away from the drowning women.

When Yui regained consciousness she gasped before coughing out all the water in her lungs. She gasped as much air into her lungs as she could and winced as she felt how much her throat burned.

"It seems that they are still not drawn to anyone's blood other than the girls," an annoyed voice spoke. When Yui looked up she saw Richter staring down at her with a blank look on his face. "It's a miracle that the awakening has even begun, though with your weakened state it should be much easier." Terrified of the man before her Yui got up as quickly as she could and sprinted back to the mansion. Richter didn't bother to follow her and decided to wait. When she got there she immediately ran to her room and ripped open the drawer that hid the silver dagger from Subaru. Knowing that she would need it she hid it inside the dress she was wearing and took a second to breath. "You know that you were going to die eventually didn't you?" Yui turned around with wide eyes and saw Richter approach her with a smirk. "You are nothing but an annoyance to the residents here. They treat you like scum beneath their feet. So why not give up now?" The doors to the balcony burst open and when she turned to look she saw the same women from her visions. Then just like that she felt her mind fog and all consciousness leave her. She wasn't aware of how her body walked to the women. She wasn't aware of grabbing her offered hand. And she ceratainly was not aware of her body being taken over.

"Welcome back, Cordelia."

-

"That was quick," Akari muttered as the limo came to a stop.

"Be on your guard," Fleur ordered as they moved out of the vehicle. "We don't know what Richter may have planned for us."

When they were all out the limo started up again and drove back in the direction of the Sakamaki mansion. They looked up at the building they couldn't help but be creeped out by how dark it looked. It gave off an aura of pure evil. It looked like a haunted house with two stories, rotting wood, and boarded up windows. "Is he trying to play with us," Rin hissed, not at all amused.

"It is rather annoying," Sakura said.

"It gives me a bad feeling," Angel said as she wrapped her arms around herself.

"Not at all what I was expecting," Kaiya commented.

They all flinched as the double doors creaked open with no one behind it. "I regret so many things," Akari whispered.