|| shifting experiances! ||

Hey!

So this chapter is definitely a very different concept. In this chapter I would like all of you who have shifted, or came close to shifting, to please say your experiences. When people tell other people their experiences it boost other peoples confidence to not give up and keep trying! I personally love the idea of this. Reading other peoples experiences always make me feel like it's more possible than I thought it was before.

Shifting is a very hard thing when you don't believe. And I promise you it is real. Shifting is real. It is proven to be real. Just don't forget that.

My experience:

So my experience is coming very close to shifting. This was on the first night I tried to shift which was probably a couple weeks ago. I started feeling very tingly, and I felt like something was Being pulled out of my chest. It was so amazing that I scared the hell out of myself and I woke up. I started seeing green in a bright light in my eyes, and overall it was just an amazing experience. I did this with the Sunni method! But I have been trying the raven method recently!

So please don't be scared to tell any experiences you have. I would love if you went into detail, just say as much as you would like. I know that people of been asking my experiences, and I'm trying so hard to shift I just do not wanna stress it. I would love to tell you guys my future experiences with shifting but I like that we are all in this together. Good luck shifting!

💌- Faith :)