II The Non-sleeping method II

hey!

i know its been a while since i wrote! but I'm back to hopefully posting normally! i hope you guys enjoy the new methods i put out today!! <3

so i just learned about this one and it sounds very cool to me. so this method what you want to do is play some theta wave sounds (6 hours is the best) so just search theta waves up on YouTube and press the one that is about 6 hours. you can also search up lambda and epsilon waves. then you want to meditate for about 10 minutes!

after you meditate for at least 10 minutes, start repeating the phrase "i am" in your head until you start to get one of the signals of shifting (tingling, blurry vision, etc.) then just like the raven method, count to 0 too 100 very slowly, when you get to 100 you should feel vibrations, itches and twitches, sighs of shifting basically. then start giving yourself affirmations like saying "I am in my dr." or "i am shifting" until you start to almost feel disconnected from your body (isn't as scary as it sounds lol) once you feel that, start visualizing your Dr, once you feel your surroundings change, than open your eyes and you should be there!

not gonna lie, this is very complicated in my eyes but i believe its better to be more complicated because it gets deeper into your mind. so i would give this a try if you are looking for a new main method.

💌 - Faith ;)