|| dont doubt yourself! ||

Hey!

So I've been going through some of my messages, and I realize that a lot of you are doubting yourselves. And I totally understand that, a lot of people doubt themselves when they are trying to shift and they can't yet. Just remember, shifting is as easy as breathing. You choose when you shift.

And hey, don't worry about it if you don't ship in a couple weeks take a break and try again. Take as long of a break you need! Don't overwork yourself or it might be harder to find results.

I just want you guys to know that shifting is real. Many people have shifted. Many people are in their desired reality as I speak right now. You are going home. You will shift. Anyone has the power to shift, you have the power to shift.

What I recommend for people who are having trouble shifting, is to meditate. Having the right mindset instead of thinking of all the problems that you can, really helps. If you're going through a tough time I totally understand that I was going through a tough time when I started shifting to. So I took a break. Feel free to take a break if you just have so much going on. There's nothing wrong with taking a break.

Just remember to take care of yourself please.
I hope you all have a wonderful day I love you guys <3

—————————————————————-

Hey again! So I am going to give out my TikTok username! I don't really post on TikTok, but my inbox is always open. So I will try to accept as fast as I can but I am putting these here so if you ever need to talk about mental health. I am always here to talk. I want to get closer with you guys beyond shifting. But again my inbox is always open for shifting questions as well!

TikTok- faith0177

💌 - Faith :)