|| i almost shifted! ||

Hey!

Sorry I'm a little tired from this shift attempt. I was using the raven method, but after I counted to 100 I still kept imagining my dr and I started feeling so many tingles! I started seeing lights and this image of me floating up in almost like a blue hole kept going through my head. I was whispering to myself that I was shifting.

The weird thing is is that I was imagining waking up in a beg in the Gryffindor common room and I saw a little lamp on a small table at the end of my bed, and I was doing this with a sleep mask over my eyes but I saw this bright lamp light from the bottom. I 5hink I was in my dr, but I got too overwhelmed.

I started almost hearing hermione waking me up. I could feel hagrid carrying me to my DR. I know that sounds weird but you start to feel like you are being carried when you are close to shifting, and I felt like I was being carried by hagrid. My fingers started getting this crazy amount of pressure and when I took off my mask, it's like I woke myself up too early. I started smelling a faint amount of lavender, which is what I scripted to smell when I was close to shifting.

I am going to try again when I'm going to sleep, I think if I would have fallen asleep I would have woke up in my DR. It was amazing. I was so happy and excited to go to hogwarts. I am so happy guys, shifting is real. It is so real and I am so close. You just have to belive. I am just so overly surprised about how tonight went. I can't wait to shift tonight.

Love you guys, sleep good. 🥰

💌 - Faith ;)