Chapter Eighteen

He held a beautiful naked Nathalie who was asleep from exhaustion. He, however, had never been fully undressed. He focused on pleasuring his assistant with his mouth and fingers so much that he found her every sound pleasurable for himself. She wanted to return the favor but she was too tired to even open her eyes. He had been left in his usual white cuffed long sleeves that was worn beneath his blazer- of course with the brooch- and his pants never came off. But he wasn't complaining. So long as Nathalie was living and breathing, that was good enough for him. He placed her gently on the couch so he could stand to grab the blanket he had used earlier. He wrapped it around Nathalie's body and lifted her off of the couch, carrying her bridal style.

They approached his bedroom and he gently placed her on his bed. He walked over towards the bathroom to set the right temperature of the water on his jet stream tub. Satisfied, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his sleeping assistant, carrying her once more towards the bath he prepared. Before putting her down, he gently nudged her shoulder with a movement of his upperarm.

"Hmm?" she acknowledged.

"I'll put you down on the tub, okay? I need to clean your body," she nodded and slightly stirred to position herself comfortably on the tub.

It didn't take too long before she was awake enough to finish the body bath and stand to get dressed with another set of her pantsuits that her employer had prepared. Before she put her blazer on, her eyes grew heavy and she found herself getting comfortable on the bed while Gabriel took a bath. Her bun, fortunately, was still held in place and she urged her sleeping form to angle her head enough to keep her bun in its glory.

Later, she awoke to the sound of her alarm she had set for Adrien's photoshoot. She immediately arose from her sleeping form, put on her glasses, and noticed that Gabriel was staring at her from his seat as he held the sketchbook she had gotten for him before. She blushed as she recalled earlier's events and at the way Gabriel was looking at her. A strand of his hair dangled in front of his forehead and his cheek rested on one of his clenched hands.

"Uh, sorry sir. I may have overslept."

He chuckled deeply which made her blush gravely worsen. He stood up after putting down his sketchbook and walked towards her with a mischievous grin. He pulled her towards him and placed a kiss on her nose.

"Have you rested well?"

"Yes, sir. H-have you been waiting for me to wake up?"

"Yes. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Sir?"

"Were you satisfied in our earlier activity?" she blushed and instinctively buried her face on his chest in embarrassment.

"Is it bad if I said yes?" she mumbled which made him chuckle.

"Not at all, my dear," he cupped her cheeks and brought her lips to his own. "I can't lie. I enjoyed it too."

She chuckled and hugged him, blushing at his scent. After a few moments, her alarm went off again, alerting her of the appointments for this afternoon.

"Sir, Adrien's photoshoot is starting and Mrs. Bourgeois will be on standby within the next fifteen minutes. We should get going," she walked towards her blazer and hurriedly put it on.

The fashion designer busied himself with restyling his hair and keeping his sketchbook in one of the drawers. Nathalie phoned for the driver to come and pick them up and they immediately passed through the foyer and out of the mansion doors. Albeit the wait was short, Gabriel couldn't help but constantly hug her from behind and kiss her cheeks. Adrien's bodyguard arrived and they immediately took the backseat. Nathalie retold him his schedule and gave him a short reminder of the agenda of the conference. Apparently, him and Audrey were to discuss his upcoming fashion show set out five months from now.