Chapter Sixteen

Apparently, it was almost lunch time so Nathalie decided to wake the sleeping man to ask him if he still wanted to go to as planned.

"Sir?"

"Mhm?"

"Almost time for lunch. Do you still want to rest? Or-"

Before she could continue, she was already pulled down on the couch with Gabriel on top with her hands pinned above her head. She blushed and pursed her lips in a thin line as she saw the look Gabriel threw down at her. She couldn't move, her body stuck in a trance as he pressed a kiss on her forehead, then to her nose and pulled back slightly as he eyed her lips. The kwamis took this as a signal to skedaddle and retreat into their miraculouses, instantly making themselves scarce.

"S-sir?"

"Hush, Nathalie. I want to admire you."

"You've been doing that all morning, sir."

"I have?" He asked innocently as he pulled down her turtleneck with his teeth. "Or was it Gabriel who had been doing that."

"B-both..."

"Hmm," his smile broadened as he pressed a soft kiss on her neck causing her to close her eyes at the warm sensation.

The warm kiss then turned passionate on her soft skin as he closed his eyes causing Nathalie's breath to hitch at the unfamiliar feeling creeping up her body. He moved towards her throat and gently sucked the smooth skin that lay beneath. She bit her bottom lip as she felt the air in her get cut off as he gently let his tongue massage the area before rolling her head upward when he bit her neck causing her to withdraw a shaky moan.

"Nathalie," he teased as he sucked at the skin closest to her jaw. "We don't want a repeat of earlier, right?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Now I need you to be quiet today. I'll pay attention to your sweet neck and savor your every flavor," he said before pressing slick kisses across the skin. "Now, tell me our schedule."

"We have a l-lunch out- ahh- at noon with Adrien and Marinette. And t-this afternoon, A-Aud-ghh."

"Hm? This afternoon?"

She cleared her throat and tried to right herself the best way she could. "Yes, M-Mr. Agreste. This afternoon, Audrey B-Bourgeois wishes to speak w-with you through video c-cc-gghhh," she bit her lip as he found a sensitive spot on her neck, driving her to blush madly.

"S-sir. N-not there," she said shyly as he pulled away, surprised and flushed.

"I'm sorry, does it make you uncomfortable?"

She looked away, her cheeks growing fervid of embarrassment. Her hands above her head were still trapped by one of his hands, while the other caressed the red marks he left on her neck.

"It's not that. I-It's just that... I'm sensitive... there," she mumbled as she gulped.

His eyes went wide at the revelation but soon became sultry with passion once more as a wicked grin lit on his lips. He moved his lips closer to the spot he had played with earlier- the action causing Nathalie's breath to hitch once more. Instead of pressing his lips onto the sensitive flesh, he teased her with letting his warm breath tickle her skin.

"Where is 'there' exactly, my dear?"

He smirked as he noticed how her breathing quickened and how her eyebrows knit in desperation with her eyes shut tight.

"T-there."

"Father, we're- hooooly cow I forgot something in the car-!" Adrien immediately closed the door and pressed his back onto it, his eyes blown wide and mouth pursed in a line, a slight wash of horror and embarrassment evident on his face.