I

There are a few things Louis noticed when he first came to, but most strikingly it was the unending dryness in his mouth and the pulses of pain radiating across his brain

There are a few things Louis noticed when he first came to, but most strikingly it was the unending dryness in his mouth and the pulses of pain radiating across his brain. The blindfold strapped to his face was too heavy, too rough against his skin, but when he reached to remove it his action was immediately halted by hand cuffs holding his wrists together.

The cuffs were tight and painful behind his back, aching from his fingertips to his shoulders, he clumsily sat up. He could feel a rough concrete wall behind him through his thin work shirt, his shoulders made an awkwardly painful angle when he tried to lean on the wall for more support. He pulled his knees to his chest leaning his head down to push the blind fold off his eyes.

The lights in the room were blinding but Louis forced his eyes to blink despite the pain. After what felt like an eternity, the room finally came into view and his heart instantly sank.

He knew this room.

He knew the pain and anguish this room had witnessed and he knew what was to come. He had no right to hope for anything other than this room.

His heart stuttered despite his familiarity and he began to sweat at the memories of the last time he'd been in this room.

Covered in sheets of plastic, smelling of bleach, and resting behind the false wall in the basement of a notorious family's mansion, the room could only have one purpose. Louis' panic weakened his senses, so it took too long for his eyes to land on a man sitting in the corner.

Tall dark and handsome, he looked the type. Dressed in a casual black v neck tee shirt and dark washed jeans. If it weren't for the scowl on his face, he'd look more apt to be the cover model for vogue than the torture chamber guard. Louis could smell he was an alpha but he didn't recognize him from before.

He must have joined after Louis left then.

He caught the clear tattoo on his wrist which symbolized he belonged to not simply the larger organization but the family. You can only get a family tattoo by marriage or birth, so he had to have married a family member because Louis knew birth wasn't an option.

"Who'd you have to fuck to get that tattoo?" Louis asked but the voice that came out was rough like sandpaper and lacking the acidity he intended. The guard hardly looked up from his phone throwing Louis a bored glance before going back to whatever he was doing. If he was going to be tortured in front of this guy the least he could do was give him some good conversation beforehand.

"Was it great uncle Seamus? I heard he liked them young and rugged. Bottoming for a fat fuck like that couldn't have been easy, though." Louis knew Seamus was probably too fat and too old to actually take on another lover but he knew the man had an affinity for messing with some of the alpha members. Seamus, being an alpha himself, got off on the satisfaction of having them submit.

Most general members would do anything to get a family tattoo, even let Great Uncle Seamus fuck them, regardless of their secondary gender.

The alpha huffed, "As if."