VI

"Louis? What's wrong?" The omega could hear the alpha call after his retreating form, but he had no intention of answering or stopping. Just outside his room a large hand encircled his upper arm.

"Let go." Louis growled shaking Harry off before storming into his room, beelining for his closet.

"What did he do?" Harry followed the omega into the room stopping at the closet door looking more exasperated than worried.

"He called me a slut."

"A slut?"

"Pretty much!" Louis huffed in frustration fumbling to unbutton his shirt, "He said that I was letting an alpha take advantage of me and that's all that'll ever happen. Like I'm some weak and stupid omega."

"Louis come on." Harry ran his fingers through his own hair, "He probably didn't mean it that way."

"He definitely did." Louis finally reached the last button and threw the shirt to the ground irritated, "Maybe he's right?"

"No, he's just a dick." Harry moved to comfort the smaller boy.

"Well either way I'm done." Louis finally stopped fussing with the drawer containing his sleep shirts and defiantly lifted his chin.

"Done?" Harry's tone turned from comfort to vehemence in seconds.

"Yeah." Louis took a step closer, shaking as the last bits of adrenaline left his body, "Done."

"Oh Louis." Harry shook his head, grabbing the smaller boy's chin tightly, "You are not done."

"Y-y-your brother called me a slut for hooking up with you, so I'm done. You can thank him."

"Say it one more time Louis and I swear to God I'll take you over my knee." Harry tugged Louis even closer, the omega now had to stand on his tip toes, "You aren't allowed to be done."

"You don't own me." Louis wanted to sound strong, but his voice shook, and tears jumped to his eyes, "I'm tired of you and your brother and your whole family thinking you're so much better than Niall and me because you were born with a knot on your dick. We hooked up once. You are not my alpha."

Harry's jaw tightened and his nostrils flared simply stating, "I beg to differ."

Before he could blink Harry dragged him two steps to the lounging couch and bent him over Harry's lap with his ass in the air. Harry's arm acted as a steel band holding him in place despite Louis' shocked squirming.

"You will count." Harry stated as he easily pulled down Louis tight fitting uniform trousers.

"You can't do this." Louis wiggled but Harry was relentless.

"I can and I will." The first smack landed heavily against Louis' thigh, and he cried out in shock more than pain, "I won't ask again Louis. Count."

Smack, "T-t-two." Louis was a blubbering snotty mess by twenty. His thighs shook with the aftershocks, but the alpha kept Louis bent over. Large hand softly brushing the bright red area.

"Tell me why I did this?"

"I said I was done." Louis sniffled out shyly hanging his head.

"Why's the bad, Lou?"

"Because I can't leave." Louis asked more than answers.

"Because you said you were mine." Harry large hand flexed over Louis' sore bum, "And you don't get to take that back."

Four hours later found Louis curled up in bed watching Netflix with tear-stained cheeks. His bum was red and bruised and Harry was gone. Growing up without a dominant figure in his life Louis hadn't been spanked since he was four and his mom barely got two swats in before she gave in from the crying.