First timer

Hey y'all. Welcome! 

The Rona got me real bored, so I decided to try my hand at writing after I was banished to my room for inadvertently embarrassing my junior high schooler during class. Whoops, sorry kiddo.

 I had to find a quiet activity to pass the time, while the kids take over the house with their laptops from 8 to 2 each day and this is it.  

With that being said, I guess I'll probably update Monday-Friday. But don't quote me on that. I am not on friendly terms with technology and somehow unpublished this the first time I posted it.

I don't really know what I am doing, so bear with me here. This is a learning experience and I appreciate any advice you guys have to offer. 

I want to thank @laurenwolfe12 for helping me get this far.  I think I've already mentioned this but I'll say it again. Technology is not my friend. 

And a HUGE thank you to @LACannon for my new cover! 

Feel free to comment, message, ask questions... whatever. I'm open to conversation and suggestions.

Anywho, here's a summary because I like to know what I'm getting it before I commit.

SUMMARY

The last time anyone laid eyes on Erin was June 28, 2002. The world is a different place now.

With her daughter grown and her husband remarried, it appears that life has moved on for those who knew Erin. However, her memory is still very much woven into the fabric of their seemingly happy lives. 

When a piece of evidence surfaces in an unlikely place, will it tear apart the family that was created in her wake or give them the closure they have been waiting for?