Disclaimer.

This book is dedicated to My mum, my friends Aisha, Oyinkansola and my brother Samuel.

   The characters in this book has certain resemblance to myself, my friends and my family since the story was woven around them. None of the incidence in this book happened, they are purely fiction and crazy imaginations of the more crazy writer. The one character that was created in this book is the character of Ademide and everything/everyone surrounding him, he doesn't exist. If there happens to be a name in this book that sounds familiar with you or a person you know that isn't one of my friends, then it is pure coincidence and wasn't intended by me.

This book shall on no account be copied, rewritten, translated, or adapted without the permission of the author. If this happens it means that the author's rights has been violated and there shall be penalty for that.

Lastly this book is only available on Wattpad, if you're reading it on any other platform then it is stolen. Report this to the author immediately. Thank you.

I hope y'all enjoy your read. If you do make sure to click on the little star button at the end of every chapter.

Other books by the same author that can be found on this profile:

*Guilty In Love. (A billionaire romance story.) ✔

*His Suitable Bride. (A romance story.)✔️

*The Other Librarian. (A short story.)✔

Do check it out.

Warning : Mature content.

Find me on social media.

Instagram: authormaryaden
Twitter: _maryaden

Theme songs for the book.
* Hands to myself - Selena Gomez.
* Fire meet Gasoline - Sia.
* Andante Andante - Lily James.

MARY ADEN.