7. Kiss you...

I threw out clothes and more clothes from my closet, trying to find something to wear, I ended up pouring out everything in the closet after several minutes of coming up with nothing. I finally ended up picking a black jean and a blue chiffon top, that was actually at the top from the onset making me wonder why I didn't just pick it instead of pouring out the whole closet.

I walked over to my mirror with my cap and black veil in hand, I wore the cap and tied the black veil in the cutest way I could. I know you're probably wondering why I'm tying a veil, well you'll find out soon enough, once I was done dressing I picked up my bag and was about heading out of my room when I saw the state my room was in. My clothes were officially out of the closet now, so it looked like a first-class dungeon. I quickly threw all the clothes back into the closet and packed up my yoga mat that I had forgotten to clear after my workout session.

I admired my room one last time. It was still looking like a dungeon with the books that I was too lazy to put on the bookshelf lying on the floor, but it was liveable for me. I left the room with my bag in hand.

Immediately I got to the sitting room my mum called me into the kitchen as if she knew I was the one coming out, I dumped my bag on a couch, sent a glare towards my brother who was ironing my mum's cloth at a corner before heading to the kitchen. I saw that my mum was already dressed and she was frying eggs, now what is she cooking? I just pray it's not what I'm thinking.

"Yes, mummy."

"Go to Ademide's room. Ask him if he will have breakfast before heading to work," she said without even sparing me a glance.

I was adamant about going to his room, for one I wasn't ready to talk to him, and secondly, which mother sends their grown daughters into the room of an unmarried man?

"Can't we just wait for him to come out or something." I grumbled.

"So, you are telling me what to do now." She gave me that daring look of her again.

I left the kitchen and made my way to the guest room, I stood there for a few minutes before finally knocking on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say from within, I would have actually preferred him asking who I am, and I, in turn, ask him what I want to know from outside, not actually going into his room.

I opened the door anyway and walked into his room. The place was very neat, unlike the room of yours truly, but who cares? I looked at him seated on his bed shirtless. His body was actually driving me insane. He was in black pants and had a laptop on his leg furiously typing. He had on his glasses again, and I must say altogether he looked dashing.

"Mary, come over here." He said, not even looking up.

"How do you know I'm the one?" I asked.

"Your footsteps," he said, looking up and giving me a smile that had every single brain cell in my skull melting.

"Ohh, mummy said I should ask you if you're going to eat before heading to work." I said, I was greatly surprised I still remembered what I was sent, phew, kudos to me.

"No. Come here." He motioned for me to come closer with his hands. My better instincts told me to stay put where I was, but the other insensible part of me went closer to him.

He pulled me down to seat beside him on his bed once I was close enough, and he dumped his laptop on my lap, bravo.

"Can you help me with this while I quickly dress up?" He asked, staring deep into my eyes through those glasses of his. I was ready to say no, but he gave me that smile again and added, "Please, Mary."