CHAPTER 2

GULF POV

Not gonna happened.

Umiiling-iling ako sa nakita. With all his glory Mew sporting the same tuxedo as mine, if it is coincidence then fuck the badluck.

He sashayed towards the dance podium, his symmetrical jawline emphasize his rigid awra as he smear a smiles towards my sister cue. I knew that smiles, it has a lot of hidden meaning that I won't ever tell how dreary it is. His deep set of eyes that slightly curved enticingly ogling my sister plausibly or I was just acting paranoid again. His unruly and messy hair as his signatures hairdo of the night dancing in sync as he slightly bowed my sister.

Kinuha nito ang kamay ng kapatid ko atsaka matamis na inabot ang isang pirasong pulang bulaklak na hawak nito.

This can't be! I could really pictured out how agitated she was by Mew presence.

Mew mouthed something to sister which makes her giggling afterwards. I knew it was a compliments. I sank more in my seat when Mew kissing the lips of my sister it gain taut by the crowd.

Oh God!

How long have they gone into relationships.

" Ma! Can you replace me as the 18th bearer? Biglang sumama ang pakiramdam ko Ma! " Paki-usap ko pa kay Mama.

" Can't you resist? This is the last dance after that guy she's dancing. Don't you know the thing of that guy and your sister? " Puno ng kuryosidad na tanong pa ni Mama.

" Ma! I can't I need to vomit"

Di ko na ito sinagot pa atsaka umasta na lamang akong nasusuka.

Nasasaktan ako ng sobra sa ginawa ng kapatid ko. She knew how I hated Mew for a reasons and then suddenly she's invited Mew without my apparent consent or just my credit and opinion?

Di ko na inalintana pa ang pagtawag ni Mama sa akin basta't tumakbo na lang ako papasok sa loob.

Ang sama ng pakiramdam ko, batid kong wala akong sakit pero yong puso at ego ko ay parang naapakan ng kapatid ko dahil sa pambabalewala lamang nito sa mga paalala ko sa kanya.

Inihimlay ko ang pagod kong katawan sa kama nagmuni-muni at binalewala ang kong ano mang reaksiyon ng kapatid sa hindi ko pagsipot sa panghuling sayaw. It's her memorable night, my presence were inevitable to her party but she ruined the moment and my mood. She's creating fiasco of her own party.

That would be the reason why she's uptight not to betoken the 17th man of the night.

Kaya pala. Of all the effort I've done and it gain after a disappointment from her.

Halos kalahating oras na akong nagkulong sa kwarto at napagpasyahang kausapin na lamang si Grace tungkol rito.

If we keep this unsettled then it creates more flames amidst my relationship to her as her brother. Bilang isang nakakatandang kapatid ako na ang magparaya at kausapin na lamang siya.

Holy moly!

Muntikan na akong matumba dahil nakabangga ako ng tao. The dim light that scattered around the garden where I walked through making me less safe enough from this situation. Kong hindi lang ako nahawakan ngayon sa lalaki nakabangga ko paniguradong bagsak ako sa damuhan.

Deep set of eyes, ang sumalubong sa mga mata ko. The dim light is the only source of our location which makes my eyes dilated to adjust and to have a dimmer view of the person who's supporting my frame.

It's Mew! Nanlalaki na lamang ang aking mga mata sa nakita.

Nakasuporta ang mga braso nito sa likod ko. He's frame towered over mine as he slightly bend to support my weight not to slump on the grass.