In which he is introduced

Taehyung, the boy with the immense beauty that we called is an angel, his sun-kissed skin which is too bright for the night, his blue eyes complementing the deep blue oceans, slender nose, rosy crimson lips, people lusting over it. His silver hair cascaded down his nape or sometimes tied in a lazy pony.

Taehyung was known for his cold, rude, sassy attitude. He is also known as a bitchy savage and his office mate also knew that he will not bully anyone unless you piss him off, so be careful bitches, the king is on his way.

He was famous for that in his office mate.

Glimpse, just a glimpse of him, can make people bow to him, submitting him with his intimidating aura. People never mind his cold attitude towards them. They even worship it because they say it is his beauty that makes him their apple of the eye, so he can do whatever he can do.

But Taehyung wasn't a man like that, who use people for his profit. He was the opposite of his behaviour.

He was soft like a cute adorable little innocent boy who loves cuddles, hugs, kisses, hot chocolate and whatnot. It was his facade that he has worn to fool people, cause if he remained a soft boy, the world will not let him live.

Being grateful for his life, which wasn't interesting at all. He learned some lessons the hard way, foremost, do not trust anyone, second of all don't be a softie ever, third of all his beauty is cursed.

'He loathed his beauty '

Because whenever he made a new friend or acquaintance. They tried to touch him in inappropriate ways, trying to get into his pants. Lusting, drooling and many words come to think of. Even attempting to rape him.

On reaching his small apartment after a tiring day in his office. He sighed tiredly laying on his bed, blankly looking at his white boring ceiling, he started thinking that his life again made him stand in front of Hwang hye soo smirking over with malice in his shithead.

His train of thought was a break when his phone rang. Fishing his phone from his pant. Without looking at the caller ID, he just picked it up because he knows nobody will dare him to call him at 11 pm at the night except his soul mate park Jimin.

Park Jimin, is the only friend slash soulmate slash saviour and the only person he can trust and rely on.

"Jimin will you let me sleep?"Taehyung groaned getting irritated and snapping at his buddy.

"You brat, I am your Hyung, when will you learn? " Jimin never likes when Taehyung calls him by his name, yeah tell him childish, but it's his stubbornness.

"Jimin if you are calling me to call you Hyung, I am hanging up "He was able to hear a sigh which made him furrow his eyebrows.

"They say Jeon jr. is returning to Korea from London" Ok now that made him sit up thinking why his friend is telling about someone he doesn't know.

"And why are you saying that to me? "An unknown feeling settled over him.

" Cause Jeon Joshua is retiring in a few days and Jeon Jungkook is going to take his place. "Groaning at Jimin asked" Ok I got it, now will you let me sleep, will you? "

Again he heard his friend taking a deep breath, "how can you sleep when you heard that Jungkook is coming? " Jimin yelled, quite exaggerating.

"Quit these riddles of yours and explain to me what about him" Taehyung shouted back.

"Taehyung, he is known for his perfection, and he is a cold bastard who will not take a second to insult someone, he thinks himself so highly, so I am telling you already, make sure you are ready to confront him ok? I am warning you, he isn't the one to take easily like you take others? "

"Ok Jimin, I'll make sure of it "

Smirking at this, Taehyung saw jeon Jungkook as a challenge now. Oh, why not he loves that when people are wrapped around his finger, and he has seen many people like Jungkook in his life already, so it may not be hard to wrap Jungkook around his finger or was it?

_______________

Another story but taekook

Be sure to comment and hit that Lil star
Please don't be a silent reader

And follow me at insta @btsarmy.song