Ch 2: Careful

Needless to say, you didn't get much sleep that night. Thoughts of Flip consumed you after you left the bar and you did the only thing you could when you got home; getting yourself off to the thought of Flip touching you with his large, immaculate hands. You knew even after that it still wasn't going to subdue the filthy thoughts that would eventually creep up on you when you got into work that morning.

But to your surprise, Flip was nowhere to be found. His desk which was located in the bullpen had loose papers strung all over it and his coffee mug appeared to be half empty, almost as if he got up and left in the middle of something. You went to the break-room to pour yourself a much needed cup of coffee and sighed as you began your journey to the filing room. Walking down the hallway you hear a door slowly creep open behind you. You turned around to see Flip making his way out of a maintenance closet and what appeared to be him adjusting his pants. You paused until he realized you had seen him.

"Uh, hey... mornin'.'" he said as he cleared his throat. He didn't wait for your response before walking back to the bullpen.

You stood there in wonderment. What was he doing in the maintenance closet? Alone? You had a few ideas. Well, you had one solid idea and it was pretty clear that he wasn't looking for a mop. The thought of Flip needing to release sexual tension so badly that he had to abruptly excuse himself in the middle of his work, jump into a closet and take care of business was thrilling to you. What a bad boy, jerking off at work like that when anyone could catch him.

You spent the next few hours mindlessly filing away in the old dusty filing room made up of tall shelves arranged parallel to each other like a library

You spent the next few hours mindlessly filing away in the old dusty filing room made up of tall shelves arranged parallel to each other like a library. Dirty boxes contained all the department's case files, some were still open, some were closed, and some were cold cases. You had earbuds in an effort to distract you from the loud silence of the empty room. Today you chose a podcast over music to keep your mind occupied with anything else other than Flip. As you reached up in an attempt to grab a box that was located on a high shelf, you felt it. You didn't even have to turn around to know that you were no longer alone, and the mystery person was him. Without a word, he towered over you and with minimal effort grabbed the box for you and placed it on the floor. His height could only be described as majestic. He was probably 6'3" or 6'4" but at times it seemed he was even taller.

"Oh, wow, thanks." You said sheepishly. "Guess I need to grow a few more inches for this job."

"Maybe it's time to assign you a different task." He gazed down at you, his height overpowering.

"Ok. Great. What is it?" You looked up at him, not sure of what he had in mind. Again, so difficult to read.

He stepped slightly closer to you. With your proximity now and no one else around, for the first time, you picked up on his scent. It was masculine, yet had undertones of sweetness. Like bourbon and cedar. You couldn't tell if he wore cologne or if this was purely Flip's pheromones at work, but either way, you were drawn to it like a drug.