Ch 21: Daddy

Author's note: Hello loves. Thanks for hanging with me through the previous chapter, I know it was a bit... torturous 😏. This one is a little shorter but holy hot sex, it's one to behold. With a title like that 👆, don't expect any less. thank you so much for the support!

When you pictured the next time you'd have your legs wrapped around Flip, it wasn't on the conference room table at work, but you weren't complaining. His kiss was hungry on you as his hands roamed your body and fumbled to unbutton your pants.

"Flip... we're gonna get caught." You said in between your kisses. Flip pulled away from you momentarily to close the door to the conference room. He slowly walked back to you as he moved to unbuckle his belt with sultry eyes beaming at you.

"Guess you're gonna have to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut." He was a man with desire beating through his veins and no one was going to stop him from devouring you, right here, right now.

He grabbed a chair away from the table and rolled it over to himself before pulling his throbbing cock free, keeping his eyes on you as he sat down in the chair.

"You should know better than to try and end things with me, you know." He said, while stroking his cock. "I'm not going anywhere, sweet thing." He licked his lips and kept his dark eyes on you. "Now get on your fucking knees and apologize." His tone was purely sinful. You hadn't seen such a dark side of Flip before, and you felt equally turned on and afraid.

You gradually lowered yourself to the floor from the table, still a few feet away from him as you kept an innocent stare on his face.

"Crawl to me." He ordered, still stroking his hard length in his large hand.

You obeyed and brought yourself closer to him, feeling your insides shake with nervousness. Once you were close enough he grabbed your jaw with his free hand as he leaned over towards you.

"What do you have to say to me?" He looked so different like this, so dominant and vile, it made your stomach twist with excitement and fear.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

"Sorry...to who?" his grip on your jaw tightened.

"I'm sorry... daddy." you said just above a whisper this time to make sure he heard you. Flip's eye twitched slightly as he gave you an evil grin.

He placed a soft kiss on the tip of your nose. "That's my good girl."

A feeling of affection washed over your trembling body as he praised you. He leaned back in the chair, releasing your jaw when he did. He tilted his hard cock towards you. "Now show me."

Without another word, you moved to lick up his entire length, from the bottom to the tip, circling your tongue before dipping your open mouth over him. He made the most delicious groan when he felt your hot mouth wrapped around as much of him as you could handle. You bobbed your head up and down, using your hand to stroke in unison with your wet mouth.

"That's it, baby. So fucking good..." his hand moved to the back of your head, lightly stroking your hair as you sucked on him. "Do your best for daddy."

You felt tingles at your core with every dirty word he spoke to you. The validation made you feel motivated to keep taking him in deeper and deeper, to the point you felt him hit the back of your throat.

"Fucking christ.... yes. Take it all." He encouraged you as you kept your throat relaxed. You pulled yourself off of him when you started to choke.

His face was flushed with overwhelming desire for you. He grabbed your jaw again as spit trailed down your chin. "You missed this cock, didn't you?"