Ch 19: Criminal Minds

Mandy, who had ordered the hitman to come after you, was able to pull it off with help from Nick in exchange for a few sexual favors and stolen drugs from the evidence room at the police station. She was done playing 'nice' once she woke up in the ER after the brawl you had with her. Mandy was, in fact, pregnant... or had been prior to the fight.

She knew it probably wasn't Flip's but her plan was to make him believe it was no matter what she had to conjure up. Once she was told by the doctor that she had miscarried, she completely snapped and decided her next move needed to be the final one. You ruined everything for her, and she wanted to make you pay no matter how irrational or insane.

Nick and Mandy made it a habit to jump each other's bones anytime they did something criminal together

Nick and Mandy made it a habit to jump each other's bones anytime they did something criminal together. The danger became an aphrodisiac for them and although Mandy truly wanted Flip, she was settling for Nick in the interim. In all reality, she had been pregnant with Nick's baby, but Mandy didn't live in reality. She convinced herself that the baby was Flip's and the pregnancy would bring them together and bond them for life.

She had stolen Flip's phone from his house when she broke in the second time. Her original plan was to extract your personal information for future use and arrange for Nick to tap the phone then force Flip to break up with you under the pretense that your life was threatened if he failed to do it. When she lost the baby, it didn't matter to her whether Flip performed the breakup or not, she was determined to take you down either way. The fact that Flip broke your heart beforehand was just icing on the cake.

Mandy always had evil in her soul and a deranged mind regarding relationships. It grew and spread over time after each rejected attempt at love. She kept telling herself that one day she would find her match; someone who wanted her as much as she wanted them. It wasn't that she had trouble finding men or women who were interested in her... she just chose the unattainable ones. It felt a thrilling conquest whenever she could break down their walls and get them into bed, never realizing that sex didn't equal love. After each rejection, the darkness inside her expanded as she became more aggressive.

Then... she met Flip.

Flip was different

Flip was different. He wasn't totally unattainable when they first met a few years ago. She noticed how he would flirt with her and appeared to want her as much as she wanted him.  She wondered if this was it; the one she'd been looking for. When things had finally turned physical that one drunken night in his truck, she felt confident that Flip was who she was meant to be with. She never forgot the way he touched her and made her cum with just the work of his hand. The idea that it was taboo since her father was his boss made it even more exciting to her.