Ch 20: Do Your Worst

Mandy's head hung low as she sat in a metal chair, handcuffed and bound. She wasn't quite awake yet, but her consciousness was slowly coming back as she bobbed her head up and blinked. Once she realized she was immobile, she tugged in an effort to break free.

Sara was sitting directly across from Mandy with one leg casually crossed over the other, sinfully puffing on a cigarette as she waited for Mandy to fully wake up.

"What the... what the hell is this?" Mandy said to Sara, as she continued struggling to free herself from the chair. She looked around the room observing how it was a small area with sheets covering the walls. She had no idea where she was or what was going on.

Sara grinned and cocked her head. "What's wrong, sweetie? Don't like being drugged?"

Mandy blinked a few more times as she began to recognize who Sara was.

"You." She said under her breath. "What the fuck are you doing? Where am I?" Mandy began to sound frantic.

Sara blew a few smoke rings from her mouth and leaned forward. "No. You don't get to ask the questions." Sara glared at her as she stood up and walked slowly around Mandy.

Mandy's breath picked up, trying to anticipate what Sara was plotting.

Sara stopped when she was behind Mandy and out of her line of sight.

"Nervous?" Sara asked teasingly.

Mandy tugged at the restraints again. "Fuck you."

Sara chuckled. "A whore like you would but it's a hard pass for me." Sara leaned over Mandy's shoulder and carefully moved her hair away to whisper in her ear. "This might hurt."

In an instant Sara inserted the syringe filled with the 'truth serum' into Mandy's neck, grinning as she screamed from the pain.

Flip was about 100 yards away when he heard Mandy's cry in the distance. He couldn't help but smirk to himself as he sat across from Nick in a separate room waiting for him to wake up in a similar fashion.

Thankfully, everything was going as planned so far. Rick was able to slip the sedative to Nick and Mandy without an issue and Flip was able to carry them out the back door of the bar and load them into his truck. There were only a few other patrons in the bar that night and Rick smoothed over the scene by suggesting that "some people just can't handle their liquor".

Nick groaned as his eyes fluttered open and his vision started to clear. His eyes locked on Flip first as he tugged at his restraints. A devilish grin spread across Nick's face once he realized his predicament.

"You must have a death wish." Nick suggested. "There's no way you're getting away with ...whatever this is." He shifted in his seat, still looking amused.

Flip stared at Nick with a grim look on his face. He hated this guy. "Your confidence sounds pretty fucking foolish right now." Flip stood up and walked behind Nick as Nick twisted his head to try and follow him. "I know you're the one who drugged me." Flip said in a low, daring voice.