Ch 13: Witch Hunt

Your back hit the bedroom door as it swung open, Flip grabbing your waist, pulling you into him as he kicked the door shut with his heavy boot. Your kisses were sloppy and filled with intensity as your hands roamed all over, clutching the places you missed most on each other's bodies. You wanted to feel his bare skin on yours so badly but also felt impatient; you needed him now. It was as if nothing else mattered in the world. Your hands were trembling as you fumbled to unbuckle his belt and he ended up doing it for you, quickly, so you moved to undo your own jeans.

Flip was filled with so much raw passion, he lifted and tossed you on the bed, grabbing at the ankles of your jeans and roughly pulling them off of you. He then scooped his arms around your legs and tugged you down to the edge of the bed where he was still standing. He lifted an arm up over his head and pulled his shirt off in one motion. Your legs were extended upwards along his torso as he gazed down in between them. His breath was quick and irregular.

His hands moved down your soft legs, stopping at your hips as he slipped his index fingers under the waistband of your lace panties and pulled them up towards your feet, planting soft kisses on your ankles in the process. He bunched up your panties and stuffed them in his jeans pocket as they hung loosely from his hips completely undone. You bit your lower lip as he gazed down with sultry eyes at your sex, caressing your thighs. You felt him rub the head of his swollen cock against your entrance and you closed your eyes in delight.

"Look at me." Flip groaned, rubbing himself against you even harder.

You flung your eyes back open and met his gaze, holding it steady.

"I love when you obey me." He had a wicked grin. His jaw tensed as he looked down, inhaling through his teeth, "Look how eager you are for me." You felt your wetness already covering the head of his cock so much you might as well be dripping.

"Please..." you mewled, bucking your hips to entice him to finally push himself inside.

"Please, what?" He wanted you to beg; as if it were a difficult thing to do. You were putty in this man's hands.

"Please fuck me. Please... I need it. I need you." You moaned feeling completely overwhelmed with desire.

"You're so fucking beautiful like this." He bit his lower lip as he watched you squirm, begging for him. He gazed downward before plunging himself deep inside you. Electricity shot through your veins as he stretched your pussy beyond its limit. You would never, NEVER, get used to his size.

He wrapped his arms around your legs, hugging them close to his chest as he began thrusting into you. This angle was almost agony since he was hitting you deeper than normal. Your chin started quivering from the sensation of being overly stimulated.

Flip took note of your state.
"What's wrong, baby... am I too big for you?" He said through clenched teeth as he considered whether you were too tight for him. At this rate, you were both going to cum before either of you were ready.

He released his hug on your legs and let them fall to either side of him as he dipped down to meet you with a kiss. He brought his right hand up to rest at your neck as he lightly held your jaw in place while his lips hovered over yours, brushing up against them with heavy breaths and moans. His thrusts slowed as his eyes peered into yours. You felt your walls contract around his thick cock with every other push into you.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and hooked your ankles together to lock him into place as you began rocking your hips into his. He growled in response. His hand moved from your neck and snaked to the back of your head, fingers curled to grab a hand full of hair. You did the same to him and he groaned in excitement before compressing his lips together and thrusting harder. You tried to keep your eyes open to match his stare on you but your peak was building so you shut them for a moment to revel in the sensation.