A secret past the forgotten saiyan

in a deep sector of space a single saiyan warrior was making his way back to his home planet.

"It will be awesome to see Planet Vegeta again" I said to myself as my ship began to pick up a signal from a nearby planet as I go to check it out. As I land I check to find the planet was safe before exiting the ship only to find nothing not even a wreckage.

"Odd I'm getting a signal from a ship with 3 life signs but nothing" I told myself before feeling the planet begin to shake like crazy as my ship was ripped apart. I jumped out just in time but was now stranded on an unknown planet before walking in any direction in hopes of finding the location of the signal which hopefully would lead me to a ship.

I search for hour and hours only to find nothing but wasteland for miles and miles before sitting on the hard dry ground. "Nothing and yet the signal is everwhere" I told myself as I looked up at the starry sky before noticing a small cave not to far away as I head inside.

"This is weird this cave looks like it was dug and the signal is getting stronger" I tell myself until I walk into a large lab with all kinds of experiments. "Welcome to my lab" a voice called out as I look over to see a man with orange glass turns on his seat to look at me.

"I'm [Fn] a saiyan of Planet Vegeta I was wondering if you have a ship I could use to get home" I asked as he looked at me with a smile. "A saiyan is rare in this sector but I'm afraid you can't leave" he says as another man much taller than the first grabs me from behind making me struggle to get free.

"My name is Fu and this is my mother Towa and my father Mira well it's more like I was made from their cells and you are E-100" Fu said as Mira threw me into an empty tube which began to fill with green liquid. "Don't worry because we are going to make you stronger than you could ever of dreamed now sleep saiyan" Towa told me as I lost consciousness and see them smile one last time that was 45 years ago.

Every day they experimented on me from making my skin tougher to increasing ki levels but things changed when I heard my home planet had been destroyed that was when my anger began to impact there experimenting. After 8 years they finished their experiments and Fuu had finally got bored of me so he, Mira and Towa left the planet as I was left to die as darkness creeps in I realized that I was alone.

17 years later I manged regain consciousness and break free before stepping on to the ground looking down at my body and seeing no difference as I walk over to their computer and pull up video logs of their experiments on my body.

Fu P.O.V

Video Log 1: Cell duplication
Subject E-100 has been given a special serum to allow his cells to multiple at incredible speed allowing for increased healing ability.

Video Log 17: Speed
We modified subject E-100 to have higher speed allowing for quicker actions such as running

Video Log 29: Strength
Subject E-100 shows incredible strength for a saiyan warrior but thanks to our experimenting his power now has no limit.

Video Log 35: Cell modification
Towa removed half E-100's cells and replaced them with demon cells making him tougher.

Video Log 48: Intelligence
I gave him a higher think ability making him smarter than an normal saiyan leaving room for improvemet and learning.

Video Log 60: Ki control
Subject E-100 is coming close to being the perfect experiment but we still need him to have greater ki control and make his ki level increase to make him able to use moves without feeling tired.

Video Log 72: Ki fusion
Towa and I were able to gather up some god ki from Goku/Kakarot and Vegeta during their battle with Frieza in what they call super saiyan blue, Mira managed to also get some god of destruction ki from Beerus and Champa two gods of destruction which I infused into E-100 to allow him the abilities of a god combined with demon DNA.

Video Log 81: Unexpected change
We have had unexpected change accure due to the ki infusion which has turned his ki from blue to a bright purple.

Video Log 94: Combat
I had Mira create some comat data of all fights involving Goku/Kakarot, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu, Berrus, Hit, Cabba, Caulifa, Kale, Kefla, Vegito, Gogeta and Broly making him an unstoppable fighter with many different styles of combat.

Video Log 100: Final experiment
It has been 8 years since we started E-100 and over that time we have managed to create the ultimate fighter but now I need to find a new experiment since the saiyans are all but wipeout but with this final experiment E-100 is at last complete since we must now leave for more experimenting.

Fu P.O.V ends

After watching the video logs I punched the screen before looking at my hands to see what the 3 of them did to me before screaming out in sadness.

Back to the present

I wake up with the shade of the trees covering my face before sitting up and placing a hand on my face. "That same damn memory Fu, Mira and Towa they will come and when they do I will kill them" I tell myself before standing and flying away to have a look round since I have 3 months to wait.

little did I know a group of 3 was watching me and following me which would lead to a whole new conflict.

Who are the 3 mystery people following you, what is their goal and how will this all go down find out in the next chapter of Dragon Ball Lost Saiyan.