Dark Fusion: Count down to project Olympus

You and the other saiyans prepare to go hunt down Fu, Mira and Towa with the link fusion now ready it was time for action.

Kale was walking round Capsule Corp looking for you before seeing you finish training before walking in. "You ok" Kale asked as I wiped the sweat off my body and look at her. "Yeah just a little glad that I finally get to finish this" I tell her before noticing a box under her arm and smile.

"What's that" I asked as Kale smiled with a blush on her face and hands to box to me. "It's a gift" Kale tells me before leaving the room and I sit on the bench to see my gift which soon made me smile. After a couple minutes everyone meets up outside Capsule Corp building all ready for the battle ahead as you walk out dressed in a black and red gi but you were wearing gold braclets like Kale's before the sky goes dark.

"What's going on" Caulifla asked as everyone looked at the sky. "It must be Shenron which means someone has collected all 7 dragon balls" Vegeta said as we all fly off for the massive spike in power. As we got closer to the source of the power we soon see a light shoot across the sky as it goes back to normal meaning that who ever summoned Shenron has had their wish granted and we soon find a large island with clones on it with Fu and his allies just behind them.

"So you made some new friends Fu" I say as Fu adjusts his glasses before looking at me before noticing Frieza next to him. "I had a feeling you might join up with Fu Frieza" I say he smiled and gave a light chuckle. "Well he made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I would never truely be on the side of a filthy monkey" Frieza said before Goku rushed at him and they begin to fight just like they did back on Namek as everyone jump into the battle.

We all rush at the clones while Mira, Towa, Fu and Android 21 watched all the time Frieza and Goku were fighting over head. *These clones are tough no matter how many times or how hard we hit them it does very little* I thought as we struggle to push them back all the time Fu and his team smile. "I have to say 21 the clones you created are most impressive" Fu said as Android 21 smiled at her handy work.

"The clones are made with the same powers as their counterparts however with the research you gave me I made them tougher they can also get stronger as time passes" Android 21 tells him as Fu keeps his eyes fixed on me. "Ok lets take it up a gear" I say before going super saiyan dark while the others go super saiyan and we soon begin to get on equal footing before a clone blasts Kale from point blank and we see her get knocked out. "Ok now I'm mad" I say before my power bursts causing my super saiyan dark to evolve as I crush 20 clones before checking on Kale as everyone stood in shock.

"It's crazy he only learned super saiyan dark 1 month ago and now he has managed to transform into a super saiyan 2 or in his case a super saiyan dark 2" Vegeta said as they watch you look up at Fu with intense rage while also a calmness in your eyes. As Kale wake up she looks at me befire watching me fly off at Fu but Mira quickly blocked my path.

"You will not pass me insect" Mira says before Vegeta rushed him causing him to move out you as they begin to fight soon followed by Kale rushing Towa. "So E-100's little girlfriend wants a fight you know if once I beat you I'll have a little taste of him" Towa said before giving a seductive lick on her lips causing Kale to get mad. "WHY YOU BITCH" Kale shouts as she focused on her berserk power at Towa which soon caused massive clashes of power but Kale soon overpowers her.

"You should give them aid me and Cabba will take clones" Broly tells Caulifla before she goes to fight Android 21. "Fu this is between you and me so lets finally end this" I told him as I notice a smirk appear on his face. "I do agree E-100 this is between us however I have a trick of my own" Fu tells me before Frieza, Mira, Android 21 and Towa's power levels sky rocket before they start overpowering them.

"We made a wish to have are power increase when each of us has an opponent now show me your blood E-100" Fu said before we began to fight at incredible speed before getting knocked to the ground but we continue to fight with me on defence while also being on offensive. "Come on show me the colour of your blood" Fu say before I catch his punch and then punch him into the air as my power continues to increase as I fly straight at him. "TELL ME FU WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING" I shout as I begin to punch him over and over growing even more intense with every hit.

*His power keeps increasing I might not be able to keep up with if this continues but it matter not because project olympus will soon be active and then everything will change* Fu thought as I send him crashing to the ground causing everyone to look at us in pure shock.