Fifty one

Jennie POV

It was exact 2 days after me and Taehyung shared a kiss on the sunset, now, I am sitting here on a bench waiting for my next class to start, while I warned Taehyung earlier not to skip his class because I'm sure he'll get failing grades.

I started to read one of my books when I thought of Taehyung's boxy smile... he's so cute to imagine.. I smiled on my own as I thought of him being cute..

"Jendeukie!"
       I flinched when someone called me, snapping me out of my trance. It was Taehyung.

"What did I told you? Hm?"
          I asked why he's here. Raising an eyebrow.

"Well, mr.haruto didn't came to our class.. so we have free time, and I'd like to spend my free time with you.."
       He said and took a seat beside me.

"You're not lying?"

"Nope.. I swear"
       He said and smiled then hugged me while making a cute 'hmm'

"I'm studying.. tae Tae"
        I complained but with a smile on my face..

"Hmm, running for cum-laude I guess?"
       He then chuckled.. making me laugh too.

Kai's POV

Finally I came back, and I badly miss Jennie..

I'm actually in school now, heading to Jennie's favorite place, the bench near the garden. While holding a flower bouquet for her, I saw her in a distant, and as usual she's reading a book with a smile on her.

I formed a smile as I saw my Jennie. I fasten my pace but I suddenly stopped when I notice someone going to her.

"T-Taehyung?"
      I mumbled

Jennie smiled as he saw Taehyung, they talk for awhile before Taehyung took a seat beside her....and...... and hugged her?

What happened?

Jennie then smiled at Taehyung, they're both happy.... and I hate it..

Don't tell me Taehyung got his memories And get Jennie.. no no!

I tighten my grip on the bouquet I'm holding as I am really irritated at the sight, I angrily throw the flowers on the ground and leave the fucking place..

No Taehyung, Jennie is mine.. only mine!

                 Third person's POV

It was already their dismissal, Taehyung immediately got out of his room and casually walked going to Jennie's room. While he's walking, Tzuyu came in front of him which made the eyes of the other 'fan girls' widen and whispered in jealousy.

"Hey Taehyung!"

"What do you need Tzuyu?"
       He asked coldly.

"Ahh, Nothing, I just wanted to asked if you wanted to come with me later? Drink?"
     Tzuyu said with a flirty voice.

"I'm busy, maybe next time"
     He said and walked passed by Tzuyu, which made her eyes widen in shock.

He continued his way until he came in front of Jennie's room, as usual he waited for awhile. Because he thought that Jennie would always a girl by word, and would move like a turtle.

He decided to lean at the wall first when again, someone came in front oh him, it was now hyebin (of momoland) member of the student council. And he knows that there's a rumor about hyebin liking him, but he don't mind because he's used to it.

"Yes?"
    He asked and the girl smiled.

"Uhm, Taehyung.. well, uhm, I-i- I would like to say sorry for what happened to jennie last day, don't worry we've punished the girls who did that.."
     Hyebin said smiling.

"Good to hear, because you should"
     He replied coldly

"Ah I wanted to ask you wh—"
       She was being cut off when Taehyung push her gently on the side because hyebin is blocking the way of Jennie coming out.

"Jendeuk"
    He smiled as he saw her. While hyebin left behind shocked and embarrassed.

Taehyung followed Jennie as usual and now, he'll drive her to her apartment then to her work because Jennie said she wanted to work.

"Let's go?"
   Taehyung asked opening the door of his car.

"Anyways, Who are you talking with earlier?"
    She asked and hopped inside.

"Student council.. saying sorry for what happened to you"
      He replied, Jennie just nodded before smiling to him. And drive away.

While kai is from afar, slowly following them by stares until they already lost on his sight, he clenched his fist due to anger and jealousness. Thinking that Jennie is only his. And only for him.

Kai then decided to follow the two going to the apartment. He parked his car and waiting for the two to go out.

Taehyung took a seat on the couch while waiting for Jennie to change, then he immediately stood up when he saw Jennie came out. He smiled lovingly to his girlfriend.

"Let's go?"
    Jennie asked and pulled Taehyung's hands but he pulled Jennie's hands instead. Making Jennie faced him.

Then he slowly lean to kiss her, to kiss her passionately and sincerely. She immediately returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss went deeper.

As Taehyung got his satisfaction, he pulled out the kiss and stared at Jennie with smile on his lips. Being grateful to have her in his life for the second time.

"I love you jennie"

"I love you more"

Then they left the place holding each other's hands. And Taehyung drove away.

Kai saw them walking together and go inside the car.. wearing those smile and holding each other's hands..he thought that he should be the one holding those hands and not Taehyung. He should be in Taehyung place right now.

That's why he followed them, they went to the cafeteria. so, kai decided to park his car kinda far from the venue. He would just waiting for his plan to work.

He creeps a grin on his face and looked at the two lovely couple.

"Now, Jennie would be mine.."
He thought while snapping his fingers in the air, making sound. Having the plan inside his head.

While on the other hand, Taehyung decided to stay few more minutes just to stare at Jennie with his arms leaning on the table and hand on his face; smiling.

Jennie was of course shy because of what Taehyung's doing, but she snap out and focus on what she's doing. Then few minutes, Taehyung approached her.

"Jendeukie, I'll just change clothes and I'll be back after.. okay?"
       He said

"Sure sure, take care Taehyungieee.."
      She replied and Taehyung just pouted to her making her confused..

"Good bye kiss?"
     He pleaded, so Jennie gave one then followed with a blush. He chuckled before leaving the place.

While kai saw him left, he find the chance...

While smirking, he go one and starts the car.