Jeremy and Elena Gilbert

"Your parent left you because your a worthless piece of trash Y/N" Jeremy yells

"I can't keep argueing with you Jeremy" you say back to your boyfriend.

"Your the problem you always have been" he spits.

"Fine then we're done Jeremy Gilbert" you say about to storm out when Elena stops you.

"Y/N I'm so sorry" She says.

"It's okay Elena he's just being a dick like normal" you smile half heartedly.

"Okay feel free to come by tomorrow afternoon, he won't be here" she says.

You nod and walk out already planning on talking to Elena tomorrow.

The following afternoon ...

You knock on the door and Elena answers.

"Hey Y/NN come in" she says.

You smile and sit down on the couch.

"Jeremy isn't himself lately I'm sorry he's taking out on you" she says sitting next of you putting her hand on your knee.

"I found the one person who I thought was right for me. All this has happened because we can't talk to each other. When we both feel something we just close off. We might as well have been a bloody fling" you say as she pulls you into a hug.

"Let it all out" she whispers soothingly.

You do as your asked and cry into Elena's chest for a good hour.

"Better" she asks when you pull away.

"Not quite I need Netflix and ice cream yet" you smirk as Elena goes to get the ice cream.

You grab the remote and set up an episode of the 100.

Elena sits beside you and says "You can always melt his brain witchy".

"That feels at bit harsh and your his sister" you smile as the show plays in the background.

"Just watch the show" she laughs.

You end up watching about 3 episodes before you go to sleep.

You laid cuddled up to Elena all night, little did you know that you would end up together.