Sebastian and MG

"Ah yes Y/N Chang" the man said

"And you are" you ask slightly impatiently.

"I'm Sebastian and your not Y/N Chang your my dead girlfriends sister" he smiled making your demons crack.

"You caught me Seb nice to see you again" you smile.

"Nice to see you too" he responds.

"So how is Sebastian the merciless doing" you ask.

"Please just call me Sebastian I don't want Elizabeth to hear this conversation" he flinched at the nick name.

"Ouch my sisters poor dead ego you moved on Seb that's good" you smile.

He nods and says "We shouldn't be seen together, we can't raise an suspicions".

"All they now is that I'm a vampire they don't know that I'm a 600 and odd year old vampire" you laugh.

He smiles as you both walk away from eachother.

You walk into the school and join the flow of the students going to their dorms.

"MG calm down" you say putting your hands on your friends shoulders

"Okay" he says as you help him breath in and out.

"Need a hand" Sebastian yells getting everyone's attention.

"Not really Seb I need to do this alone" you respond hands still on MGs shoudlers.

He pushes you off and dives at Sebastian.

"Y/N a little help please it's the least you could do after Cassandra" he said making you uncomfortable.

Alyssa turned to face you and you say back "Cassandra was my sister how did I know she was going to create that beast".

"Because that beast was the reason you died" Sebastian said.

You force MG off of Sebastian and his breathing returned to normal like his eye colour.

"What does he mean ?" Alyssa asked.

"I'm your adopted sister Alyssa your parents gave me a hand and took me in. I'm a 600 and something year old vampire. Sebastian is my blood sister Cassandra's boyfriend. But Cassandra's died when she created the Croatian. She desicated Sebastian so he was forced to watch her die" you tell Alyssa.

Everyone in the hall stared at you including MG.

"Wait what did you say Sebastian used to be called ?" Lizzie asked.

"Sebastian the merciless" you responded.

"What about you ?" Hope asked.

"Y/N the almighty" you respond.

"Wait your the monsterous creature in the history books" Josie asked.

"I'm not a monster, I had my ways of surviving without my sister. That lead me to Dr Saltzman and the Salvatore brothers" you respond.

"Monster, freak, demon, killer" people called out as they left the room.

The only two left were you and Hope.

"I get it Y/N everyone else may not but I've lost someone close to me too" Howp said hugging you.

You melt into her embrace you knew that your life would be hell from then on.