6

Gibbs was beside himself with rage. The nurse could only calm him down with difficulty. But he did not want to calm down, he just wanted to know where Sloane was. How the hell did these people kidnap her from the hospital. They were not really invisible. At least not in that sense. Gibbs knew exactly how to make himself 'invisible'. The man in the background. The one no one notices. For undercover operations it was extremely useful. He called forensics and ordered that no one was allowed to leave the hospital until he was checked. 

However, Jethro knew very well that this would not help. The 'invisible ones' were long gone. Gibbs knew he would not find much here, so he drove to the office. He insisted on speaking with Dean again. This time he would take Bishop with him into the interrogation room so that he could not do anything stupid. In the elevator he was already preparing the words he would throw at Tommy, but when the doors opened his whole team rushed at him. "Gibbs, he's gone," said Ellie guilty.

"We couldn't stop them," Torres threw in. 

Jethro looked at everyone on his team and already feared the worst. Had the Invisibles come to the headquarters as well? 

"His lawyer picked him up 30 minutes ago," McGee now said.

"Why the hell did you let him go," cried Gibbs. 

The entire team looked confused and somewhat startled. Jethro's tantrum came unexpectedly. 

"The lawyer took him away. She would've sued you for assault in the first degree."

Everyone was looking at McGee. He had never spoken to the boss so loud. Gibbs was about to say something when Vance called him into his office. 

"Gibbs please, I know you're desperate, but we'll find her." 

Vance looked pitifully at Jethro, but he would not be reassured. 

"Look, I know you care about her and you don't want to lose her, but you can't just yell at your team. Ellie cried before and blamed herself for everything." 

Gibbs felt bad. He didn't want Bishop to feel bad for him. 

"Vance, I know I screwed up, but I got to find her. I can't live without her." 

"I know." Vance calmed down a little now. He knew that Sloane wasn't just a colleague to Gibbs. 

"You can go, but please be careful not to antagonize your team." 

"Thanks." 

Before Vance could say anything else, Gibbs was gone from his office. 

"McGee, search all databases worldwide for invisible I need every detail. Bishop, I need a profile on Tommy Dean. Find out why he's so damn good at faking it. Torres, go to the hospital and get all the evidence that forensics found to Abby in the lab." 

Jethro looked at Ellie and saw that she realized he was sorry.

Gibbs insisted on talking to Dean again. He wanted to go and visit him in the psychiatric ward. This time he would manage to stay calm. Sloane's decision depended on it. He wanted to go back to his home at the end of the day and have a few things ready for the conversation. He could really manage to stay calm. When he opened the door to his home, he was shocked. There was blood on his floor.