DAY 12

"please stay longer?" sua begged as she tugged on each of the twin's hands

hyeseon pat the girl's head and smirked. "i know, we're just so fabulous." the youngest swatted the hand away but smiled. "come on, we had fun, right?"

"sua, we already stayed for three days. our parents probably aren't happy as is." sua let out a defeated sigh and released her grip on both girls. "but i get lonely all by myself..."

partially true, but she was honestly still a bit on edge from the break-in and didn't feel comfortable being alone. plus, sua knew how much the twins disliked their parents, so what was holding them back?

the idea hit the girl like a wave, and a wide smile flowed across her face. "move in with me!"

both hyeseon and huiseon froze, mouths falling open in shock. "huh?" they asked in unison, unsure if they heard her correctly. "wait for real?"

"yeah! think about it, this dorm is too big for only one person to live... so live with me!"

the twins faced each other before the older turned back towards sua. "but our parents...."

"they love me-"

"they really don't."

"-so it'll be perfect!" 

huiseon scratched the nape of her neck. of course, if she didn't have a conscious or thoughts, she would have agreed on the spot. but she did, and this was too sudden and wasn't planned out. she looked up again when sua bounced on the balls of her feet: her habit when excited. "plus, you guys are always telling me how often they threaten to kick you out, right?"

the eldest and most rational of the three was still flustered. "i-i mean..." she glanced over at her twin and frowned when she noticed how deeply the younger was thinking.

"so come on! it'll be fun! my parents are happy paying, but it'll be nice to have people around so we can work together and stuff!"

huiseon let out a quiet sigh, clearly distressed.
no, we can't. only an idiot-

"screw it, i'm down!"

the older twin's eyes shot wide as she faced her sister. her mouth open and closed like a fish out of water, trying to find the right words but only drawing blanks.

hyeseon punched her sister in the arm as sua jumped like a little bunny. "sis, i don't know about you, but that sleepover was the most fun i've had in a while."

"yes!" the youngest added, now enveloped in the younger twin's arms. "i'm moving in with her, hui."

"but mom-" "forget mom! we are old enough to make our own decisions." huiseon fiddled nervously with some strands of her hair and brushed them against her lips. "we-we need a plan. we can't just up and go."