1

Jimin mom squats down to give him a hug. "Have fun with Junghyun, Jiminie. I'll be back to pick you up at 4."

6-year-old Jimin smiles and giggles. "Okay, mommy." He walks into Junghyun's house and takes his light-up Lightning McQueen shoes off.

He follows Junghyun up to the stairs to his room where he has his Thomas the Tank Engine toy set laid out. "I want to be Thomas."

Jimin smiles. "I want to be Henry."

"Is your favorite color green?"

Jimin nods softly. "Is yours blue?"

"Yeah. My brother's favorite color is green."

Jimin gasps. "You have a brother? I don't have any brothers or sisters. Can he play with us?"

"He's playing with his DS right now."

"Oh. Can we ask him?"

Junghyun nods and walks out of his room. Jimin follows him closely behind. Junghyun knocks on a door and waits.

"Junghyun go away. I'm busy."

"My friend is here. Can you play trains with us?"

"Jungie, I told you to leave me alone."

The door swings open and Jimin's eyes grow wide. Junghyun's brother looks cool. He looks about 8 or 9. 3rd grade. He looks down at Jimin and glares. "Stop staring at me. It's weird." He slams the door.

-

Jimin clutches his pillow tightly as he looks back on the first time he ever met Jungkook. Ever since that day, he's been head over heels in love with him. His pretty eyes and soft hair and cute smile.

Jimin blushes and hides his face as he tries to compete the sheer perfection that is Jeon Jungkook.

He's sweet too.

Whenever Junghyun steals Jimin's ice cream or something, Jungkook will take it and give it back to him.

If Jimin is trying to complete and impossible mission in Lego Batman, Jungkook will grab the controller and do it for him.

When Jimin cried over getting his first C in 7th grade, Jungkook helped him with his homework.

The only issue is that Junghyum can tell. He found out in 4th grade. Jimin tried to give Jungkook a valentine on Valentine's day but Junghyun found it in his backpack.

He made Jimin promise to never flirt with Jungkook, and Jimin has never broken that promise. Junghyun is a really special friend to him and he's willing to give up a silly crush to keep him.

But he can still dream about Jungkook. And day dream about him. And smile whenever he thinks about him. And wake up in the morning excited to see Jungkook that day.

Okay, so maybe Jimin's in deeper than he's willing to admit, but admitting it would just make it worse, right?

Right?

-