25

Jimin sneaks in through Jungkook's window a few days later. He and Jungkook have been texting back and forth every day since the kiss and things are going great.

They decided to try hanging out during the day without Junghyun knowing. It's gonna be difficult, but it's worth a shot.

Jungkook's room is empty when he gets there, so he just waits for him. He looks around and explores for a bit. Even though he's been friends with Junghyun for years, he's never really seen much of Jungkook's room.

Junghyun would probably flip his shit if he found out Jimin was ever in Jungkook's room. He'd probably flip his shit over everything that happened recently, to be honest.

There's a small bookshelf full of trophies from when Jungkook played soccer in middle school. The shelf below it is full of videa games.

The bookshelf is next to a TV that's set in front of a gaming chair. The Xbox is still on. Jungkook was apparently playing some Call of Duty game.

He walks to the other side of the room and sees Jungkook's closet. That should be fun to look through. He opens it and involuntarily sniffs the air.

Everything in the closet smells like Jungkook. Jimin sifts through the shirts and hoodies. There's a Nirvana hoodie that looks super soft, so he puts it on. Jungkook probably won't have an issue with him wearing it.

He closes the closet and goes to sit down on Jungkook's bed. After about 5 minutes, the door opens and Jungkook walks in.

"Hey. My mom made me do some dishes— is that my hoodie?"

Jimin blushes and nods. "I can wear it, right?"

Jungkook closes the door and smiles. "Of course you can wear it." He climbs on the bed as well and lies down, extending his arm from Jimin to lie down on.

Jimin crawls into his arms and snuggles into his side. "How was your day?"

"Pretty good. I did some homework. How was yours?"

"Boring. I'm glad we're hanging out... Is Junghyun home?"

"Nope. He's with Garrett. What do you want to do?"

Jimin thinks for a second. "We could watch a movie. Or... We could kiss a bit."

"Or we could do both."

Jimin blushes. "Yeah... That's an option too..."

Jungkook cups Jimin's cheek in his hand. "You're adorable. I've never had the chance to tell you that." Jimin blushes fiercely and his heart skips a beat. "Oh..."

Jungkook gives him a gentle kiss and grins slightly when he feels Jimin fall limp. Over the past few days, he's gotten to see the magnitude of Jimin's crush on him.

Jimin had done a damn good job of hiding how massive his crush was. Jungkook thought it was a minor thing and that's why he was able to ignore it for the sake of Junghyun's happiness, but now he knows that it's so much more than that.

It's clear now that Jimin is madly in love with him. Like right now, he's so overwhelmed by the kiss that he's almost crying. He blushes and hugs Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook chuckles and rubs the curve of Jimin's waist. "You okay?"

"I just can't believe this is actually happening..."

"How would you feel if I asked you out?"

Jimin frowns. "I... I don't know... I need to think about it, because us dating would mean that I would have to go behind Junghyun's back more than I already am."

"I know you feel bad about it, but you can't forget that Junghyun won't let you be happy just because it makes him a little bit uncomfortable."

Jimin nods. "I still need to think about it... How would is dating be any different than what we're doing now?"

"If we're dating, I'll have a reason to turn Rina down when she tries to talk to me."

Jimin looks up at him with wide eyes. "Oh..."

"Also, I just really want to be able to say that you're my boyfriend."

Jimin grins. "Okay... We can give it a shot... But, aren't we moving really fast?"

"I've known you since you were 6. We're moving at a snail's pace."

-