43

Jimin sees Jungkook arguing with Rina after 7th period.

"I had nothing to do with it."

"You know how Gia is. You shouldn't have given her a person to Target. Jimin didn't deserve this at all."

"I know he didn't. He's super sweet and I apologized to him when I got the chance. I don't think he likes me very much..."

Jungkook looks over and sees Jimin watching them. "Hey."

Jimin slowly walks over. "Sorry. I didn't want to interrupt..."

Rina points towards the parking lot. "I'll leave you two alone."

Jimin clears his throat. "I do like you. You're really nice, but... I'm just the jealous type sometimes... I'm sorry if I came across as rude or something..."

Rina smiles. "You didn't. I'll see you guys around." She walks away.

Jungkook kisses the top of Jimin's head. "I'll talk to Gia if you want me to."

He shakes his head. "It's fine. The principal already talked to her." Kook frowns and gives him another kiss. "Has anyone else said anything like that to you since we started dating?"

"No. At least not to my face. I'm sure people have said things behind my back."

-

On the way home, Jungkook tries to continue the conversation even though Junghyun is present. "When did you find your textbook like that?"

"Right before I went to class."

"Why didn't you text me to tell me?"

"I didnt want to worry you in the middle of class."

Junghyun clears his throat. "What happened?"

Jungkook and Jimin both look in the rearview mirror with confused expressions. Junghyun is making an effort to talk to them?

Jungkook manages to talk first. "Someone broke into Jimin's locker and wrote 'faggot' on his Biology textbook."

Junghyun's eyes grow wide, but he doesn't say anything else. He just goes back to staring out the window.

Jimin looks over his shoulder at him and they make eye contact for a brief second.

-

I know I've said it before but you guys still don't believe me. Junghyun doesn't have a crush on Jimin and he never has. He's genuinely just upset with the idea of his best friend dating his brother.

 He's genuinely just upset with the idea of his best friend dating his brother