Chapter 11

*Luke's POV* *present tense*

That Friday, I stand next to my locker with Calum, talking about something that doesn't have much purpose to me. We have talked since I forgave him but as for Ashton, I haven't done more than make eye contact with him.

Every time I see Calum and Ashton together, it feels like somebody reaches their arm into my chest, and rips my heart out. My feelings haven't gone away for Ashton, either. Of course, I won't show that I like him nor will I really allow myself to admit my feelings to myself. I keep them hidden,

Michael started talking to me a few days ago, too. We had cut out all of the harsh feelings and we just became friends again. I like talking to Michael and I kind of missed his stupid jokes.

I see Aria walking up behind Calum and I tell him that I'll catch up to him, walking over to her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. We have spent a lot of our time together in the past few days and I actually really like her. She's really cute, nice and beyond smart.

"Whoops, I got some lipstick on your cheek." She giggles and wipes it off of my face. "I've got to get going, but I wanted to say bye."

"I'll see you on Monday, okay? Make sure you text me this weekend." I tell her and we say our goodbye's before she walks off to her bus.

I turn around to see Calum and Ashton laughing about something by the staircase and I get that ugly jealous feeling through my body. I immediately turn around and try to walk to my bus but I hear Calum call my name and I roll my eyes, turning around to face the two boys who are walking towards me.

"Hey, do you wanna come over to my place? Ashton will drive us, if you want." The brown haired boy offers and I think about it for a second, because being in the same car as both of them will probably make me uncomfortable.

"Why not?" I offer a fake smile and the two smile back and start walking to Ashton's car with me following closely behind.

Awhile later, Ashton drops us off at Calum's house which I'm very familiar with so I walked into the house quickly when I heard Ashton ask for a goodbye kiss.

I set my backpack text to his door and take off my shoes, waiting for Calum to come inside.

"Let's go to my room." The other boy says as he drops his backpack on the floor and we head upstairs to his room. I jump onto his bed and put my arms behind my head, closing my eyes a little.

Calum lays next to me and turns on his television to some random show that I probably have seen before, but I don't watch or listen to it.

"Hey, 'ya know how we're going to L.A next week?" He asks me out of the blue and my eyes shoot open, realizing that I completely forgot about that.

"Oh shit, when is that again? And yeah." I ask and Calum groaned but then chuckles a little.

"We're leaving next Friday, dumbass." He rubs his hands on his face but then looks at me again. "So, I was thinking, and I talked to them about this, but what if Ashton and Michael come with us? I was just gonna ask Ash but Michael insisted on coming with us."

I cringe and feel like such a bad person. This isn't even my trip and I can't just tell Calum that I don't want Ashton to go. That would be rude as hell.

It's going to be so awkward though, while their kissing and holding hands, I'm going to be lonely. Well, at least Michael is going.

"Yeah, that's fine." I give him my most convincing smile and he smiles widely back.

"Good, I'll text Ashton and Michael now. They gotta buy their own tickets. And, Michael has to convince Emelina to let him go, she's afraid he'll cheat on her or something." Calum says and I literally have to pinch myself to keep from bursting out in laughter.

For the next couple of hours, we decide that I'm staying at Calum's house for the night and we play some video games which Calum beat me in all of them, of course.

"How's Aria?" He says after he beats me again in Call of Duty.

The question takes me by suprise because before that moment, Calum has never asked me about her.

"Um, she's good. Why?" I respond.

"Just wondering. Do you really like her? Or is it just a little thing?" He turns off the playstation off and walks out of the room and I follow him because he's probably getting food and I'm hungry.

"She's cute and sweet and stuff, I like her." I tell him, honestly. It's true. She is adorable and sweet but I don't know if she's the person I want to be with.

He walks down the stairs and goes to the fridge before answering.

"That's cool, I guess. She doesn't really seem your type, though." He grabs a drink and I shrug off what he just said.

If he doesn't approve, that's cool, he didn't ask for my approval on Ashton.

-

A/N: this was SHORT but I literally have had writers block for a month ugh i'm so sorry this was awful.

thank you for 2k reads!!

:) muah!! xx